• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Mihn

1. Mihn

Neat, just wondered how Omnir is doing and came across this, thanks.

Neat, just wondered how Omnir is doing and came across this, thanks.
  2. Mihn

Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Luckily there are only ~50 new items this time around if the wiki is correct.
  3. Mihn

[IMG] Another way to have a loincloth-esque vanity is to use the Pixie Pants. Love how it...

Another way to have a loincloth-esque vanity is to use the Pixie Pants. Love how it stopped being a generic striped pants in 1.4. Also, are 3 horns too many?
  4. Mihn

Looks great. The old Solar Armor looks fine but you just can't mix it with any other armor or dye.

Looks great. The old Solar Armor looks fine but you just can't mix it with any other armor or dye.
  5. Mihn

Meteorite Armor Balancing [ 1.4 ]

Just chiming in to say that they are in Shadow Chests, which requires a Shadow Key found in the Dungeon. So you don't have to beat EoW/BoC but you do need to have Skeletron dead and I think killing Skeletron is a much harder task than the other 2.
  6. Mihn

[IMG] Safeman's Sunny Day goes surprisingly well with the Forbidden Set. Almost as if it's...

Safeman's Sunny Day goes surprisingly well with the Forbidden Set. Almost as if it's intentional...
  7. Mihn

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I made a set inspired by Elephim in FFBE. I was originally going to go for Princess Dress instead, but that thing looks horrible when dyed. There is also no small enough crown/tiara in Terraria, and since you can't have a crown and a flower at the same time I decided to ditch the crown. I'm...
  8. Mihn

Can I upload image to my signature without needing to use another site?

Can I upload image to my signature without needing to use another site?
  9. Mihn

Saw this on the subreddit. Still very impressive. i will definitely steal this

Saw this on the subreddit. Still very impressive. i will definitely steal this
  10. Mihn

Working as Designed (Journey Mode) Monoliths interaction with frozen time

No idea if intended or not and I can't search for anything related, but: 1. Activating a monolith while time is frozen will only change the color hue to the monolith's without changing the background and provide light. Pictures: (I am wearing Ultrabright Helmet to make the change easier to see)...
  11. Mihn

Pleasantly-surprising Journey's End items/enemies/etc

I don't know whether it's a thing or not in 1.3 because I don't build/focus on wiring that much, but the Grand Design's drag-and-drop system to place wire is such a massive godsend. The two conch that allows you to teleport to hell/ocean instantly is also a neat thing, especially on large...
  12. Mihn

How did you get your username?

It used to be after my real name until I have a conversation with Cenx years ago and she misspelt it to this. So now it's my name but with 2 letters swapped and has been that way for a few years. I can't remember what I used for TerrariaOnline. I'm impressed I managed to snatch not one but two...
  13. Mihn

This isn't a kick at some people in the forums, I'm mostly saying about other places.

This isn't a kick at some people in the forums, I'm mostly saying about other places.
  14. Mihn

I feel compelled to reply to every people supporting the price penalty, but at this point I'm...

I feel compelled to reply to every people supporting the price penalty, but at this point I'm way too tired to start quoting my argument from other threads back only for them to not listen entirely.
  15. Mihn

The Problem With NPC Happiness

Sure, go ahead.
Top Bottom