• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Mihn

1. Mihn

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Got another set: Imspired by Madam Edel in FFBE. I would dye the cloak purple if it didn't interfere with the fur part.
  2. Mihn

Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

Very well done! I think the bow feels like it's a little too wide but nice sprites regardless.
  3. Mihn

Switch NPC Happiness Ruined the Game

Your problem is trying to apply real, human characteristics to what is essentially a few abitrary lines of code which only becomes even more apparent with the happiness system. If this is any way realistic, there are a billion other variables that can contribute to happiness which I doubt even...
  4. Mihn

I mean I would say that a pre-hardmode teleporting system that doesn't take a :red: ton of money and an hour or more to setup would instantly cue people in on how amazing the pylon system is. The penalty is unnecessary. Their banter upon talking to them makes them more human than whatever this...
  5. Mihn

Hah. This isn't my first rodeo with the whole town/happiness debate, so I guess I will keep this short. - Pylons by itself already makes towns way, WAY better than castles and is already a big motivation for spreading out buildings. The price penalty for castles (and bonus for towns) is...
  6. Mihn

Woah. I never knew there was a fedora in the game. Have been using Leinfor's hat instead.
  7. Mihn

Neat, just wondered how Omnir is doing and came across this, thanks.

Neat, just wondered how Omnir is doing and came across this, thanks.
  8. Mihn

Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Luckily there are only ~50 new items this time around if the wiki is correct.
  9. Mihn

[IMG] Another way to have a loincloth-esque vanity is to use the Pixie Pants. Love how it...

Another way to have a loincloth-esque vanity is to use the Pixie Pants. Love how it stopped being a generic striped pants in 1.4. Also, are 3 horns too many?
  10. Mihn

Looks great. The old Solar Armor looks fine but you just can't mix it with any other armor or dye.

Looks great. The old Solar Armor looks fine but you just can't mix it with any other armor or dye.
  11. Mihn

Meteorite Armor Balancing [ 1.4 ]

Just chiming in to say that they are in Shadow Chests, which requires a Shadow Key found in the Dungeon. So you don't have to beat EoW/BoC but you do need to have Skeletron dead and I think killing Skeletron is a much harder task than the other 2.
  12. Mihn

[IMG] Safeman's Sunny Day goes surprisingly well with the Forbidden Set. Almost as if it's...

Safeman's Sunny Day goes surprisingly well with the Forbidden Set. Almost as if it's intentional...
  13. Mihn

I made a set inspired by Elephim in FFBE. I was originally going to go for Princess Dress instead, but that thing looks horrible when dyed. There is also no small enough crown/tiara in Terraria, and since you can't have a crown and a flower at the same time I decided to ditch the crown. I'm...
  14. Mihn

Can I upload image to my signature without needing to use another site?

Can I upload image to my signature without needing to use another site?
  15. Mihn

Saw this on the subreddit. Still very impressive. i will definitely steal this

Saw this on the subreddit. Still very impressive. i will definitely steal this
Top Bottom