Recent content by MikeToTheE

1. MikeToTheE

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

Honestly I usually go with Corruption despite the lack of better weapons like Crimson has plus it's tougher enemies, Corruption does have a light crystal that helps me in the dark in a new playthrough, I always have a easier time getting the Nights Edge from this biome which is necessary for the...
  2. MikeToTheE

Console Bug Report Unusual Suffocation Standing Next To Silt Block That's Naturally Formed

Was roaming in a new playthrough in the underground layer where some casual spawns like silt dirt stone ect are and I noticed if you stand even slightly one foot (characters foot) near a naturally formed silt block without manipulating it with a hammer yourself it seemingly does fast damage...
  3. MikeToTheE

Resolved [PS4] A Knight In Shining Armors Achievement Broken? Please Help

Ok Unit One so I been doing some digging and as of today I have gotten the Knight In Shining Armors Achievement including the 100% Completionist Achievement. So this is what I found out on the achievement on what you need and don't need. Now with the armors there is one thing that everyone must...
  4. MikeToTheE

With the armors, I think the only one I need to get which I'm currently working on right now currently is the angler armor. I do believe I have everything else I possibly could get even from the dropped ones like Ancient Shadow and Ancient Cobalt, Forbidden ect including the odd ball ones like...
  5. MikeToTheE

Anyone please help if you can I'm not entirely sure if this achievement is broken or whats going on with it but...after many guides and after many videos I have been told that there are certain armors and items that are but also not necessary to the achievement. I got all the ones that were...
  6. MikeToTheE

PS4 Knight in Shining Armors trophy (PS4)

So do some of these items you mention like the eskimo suits, angler, and the rest are they absolutely necessary to unlocking this achievement? I have followed many guides and even videos on youtube and each time I have tried to do this NOTHING has worked at all. So I'm wondering if this...
  7. MikeToTheE

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Now I'm thinking of the meme where he just keeps talking of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome lmao also nice XD though it is wishful thinking for this considering its from Fairly Odd Parents :p This slightly gives me the vibes of Gumbi but only as a eraser. Though I am curious whats the story on this...
  8. MikeToTheE

This reminds me slightly of Sho Minamimoto's outfit from The World Ends With You. Its still great though ^_^ nice one Dude I love the skull look of this design. Very original and it definetly has some flare of spooky that would work well even for the Halloween event. Excellent idea mate I love...
  9. MikeToTheE

I guess they might be worried that in their statement of defense that maybe the contest will be unfair to them because of the fact that "maybe" there will be some people who will try to take advantage of this by trying to sneak a mod design in here and maybe thinks there will be no originality...
  10. MikeToTheE

thats definetly sans the skeleton :p but hey awesome for a fellow undertale fan ^_^
  11. MikeToTheE

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my vanity submission. It's an original outfit that's not armor of any kind. It has a black beanie and purple scarf (not sure if the scarf should be combined under hat or shirt option but so long as it covers the mouth of the sprites face). The shirt is supposed to have a sword (or...
  12. MikeToTheE

Thats pretty cool actually I like it :) for mine I didn't do armor cause I wasn't sure if it had to be just vanity exclusive or if armor vanity was fine. But I did make my own unique outfit though even if it aint armor per say. But hey great start ^_^ good work man
  13. MikeToTheE

Umm question for anyone who is in this thread or supervising this contest ect I just spent the last 2 or so hours after reading about this on twitter and here on the forums and have already made my design and it's ready but however it is for one in pixel art and cube guided form and the pieces...
  14. MikeToTheE

does the lizard egg even exist?

4500 lizhards and 1750 flying snakes later still no lizard egg XD I must got the worst luck ever. Coupled with water candles and battle potions to double the spawn rate. Lord help me..
  15. MikeToTheE

does the lizard egg even exist?

2500 Lizhards and around close to a 1000 in snakes and not one yet either. I got water candles lit, my star dragon on the loose and its been 3 hours not one yet. Phew its even a big open area for them to roam and I am protected but yeah I need some pets yet too. The seaweed tortoise, petri dish...
Back
Top Bottom