Recent content by MikeyMike

1. MikeyMike

Somebody Went Boom!

Funny Clip: Twitch Come join the fun! Discord: Join the R.U.D.D. Discord Server! IP: 104.238.164.114 Port: 7777
  2. MikeyMike

New Game Mode - Control Points (WIP)

Got the middle control point built!
  3. MikeyMike

Posted a couple updates to the map.
  4. MikeyMike

Yes, each control point will have a different style of arena around it so that the map is not bland. The center control point will be a center piece, if you will, and the outer control points will be advantageous for the defenders so that one team can't just steam roll the other.
  5. MikeyMike

Have already made a post on Reddit, but trust me, you'll wanna see this! https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/9eb174/new_game_mode_in_terraria_capture_the_points_wip/
  6. MikeyMike

Other PVP and Terraria Servers

No support from you maybe. But I have a discord serve with 60+ people that was just created a week or so ago that would have to disagree with you.
  7. MikeyMike

Other Terraria Server List In-Game

Right, so it can auto-ping to detect to see if the server is up and running or not. If not, then remove from the list. Or, they could set up an official terraria server list and let anyone running a server submit it, then they can either deny or accept its entry.
  8. MikeyMike

Other Terraria Server List In-Game

Here's a suggestion. When you select Multiplayer, it actually shows a list of Terraria servers that are up and running. Super simple to implement. Could even link to the servers available on terraria-servers.com. Like why is this not even a thing. Seriously. Period.
  9. MikeyMike

Well, personally, I enjoy multiplayer games, both co-op and versus. I like both aspects of this game but feel that since pvp is a part of the game, albeit in a very small way, that it should have been as big a priority as every other aspect of the game. Otherwise, why even add it, which is my...
  10. MikeyMike

$200,000,000+ be hard to find the right person Is not mainly a single player game. Positively, yes. But you're completely knocking my suggestions.
  11. MikeyMike

You don't have to support my point of view. I'm here to make suggestions, which you don't have to knock. If you don't agree with them, then move on. :D
  12. MikeyMike

Then why pvp/teams in game? Hire more people. My point exactly. Should be built in base version of the game.
  13. MikeyMike

Other Hard-Core Player Ghost Mode

You can add a group with tshock and add the tshock.tp.self permission to allow dead players to teleport around. What I'm currently using in my Battle Royale mode.
  14. MikeyMike

First off, pvp needs to become a priority in this game. Sure, pve is fun and all, but with no real competition, this game will only attract casuals, which isn't always a bad thing, but neither is it good. Second, with over 20 million copies sold, I know you guys have the resources to host...
Back
Top Bottom