Recent content by MilesUpshur546

1. MilesUpshur546

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Should we include a way if getting the items, or will they just be sold by the clothier, or some other default method?
  2. MilesUpshur546

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Total balance of alternates

I was about to make a thread suggesting that they rework the weaker hard mode ores for Journey's end, but I'm glad I found this one. I would suggest both a sprite and set bonus overhaul, and they can then add the older sets as ancient versions, which could either work like other ancient sets or...
  3. MilesUpshur546

Ages ago I came here with ideas for items and made a thread about it. You can probably track it...

Ages ago I came here with ideas for items and made a thread about it. You can probably track it down, I haven't made many threads. I honestly can't remember what it was either, but I think it had something to do with the Mech bosses.
  4. MilesUpshur546

You read the date, right?

You read the date, right?
  5. MilesUpshur546

PC I'd love to play Expert mode...

Funny back and forth. Sadly, I already have a full group (I went and asked around on the Terraria Discord, much faster BTW.) so I don't really have any room. (Unless you want to fight Planterra as a thrower...) We're likely to do another playthrough after this one, but with Thorium, which has...
  6. MilesUpshur546

If you don't like them due to technical reasons, that's understandable. But the mods I'm using here still keep it mostly vanilla. It doesn't add any new weapons, armor, tools, or bosses, so progression is still identical to vanilla. It does add a few accessories so that you can combine existing...
  7. MilesUpshur546

But I'm kinda bad. I have over 1200 hours in this game and haven't beat MoonLord in Expert mode without cheating in some way. I think the furthest I have gotten was the Lunatic cultist, but that was with mods like Calamity and Thorium. So I want to change that. I'm looking to get together a...
  8. MilesUpshur546

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

How do you unban people? My friend banned my other friend, then he got banned and we don't know how to unban people... don't read too much into it, just answer the question! XD
  9. MilesUpshur546

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I'm experiencing a weird bug. Other people reported it here, but seemed to get flat out ignored, (Or the answer just came much later, or was deleted, or just didn't have a quote in it, I don't know.) In any case, when I try to click misc options, the button that hides the hot bar just...
  10. MilesUpshur546

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi, I'm not sure why, but the Paint tool seems to be acting up for me. Maybe I'm using it wrong, I don't know. But in any case, there is a lot of air in it, and it is not functioning the way it does in the gif on the front page of this post. I could try to get some footage if you need it, but...
  11. MilesUpshur546

tModLoader "You are not using the same version as this server?"

During a playthrough with my friends, we had to update tmodloader. I updated tmodloader to v0.10.0.2 and updated all of my mods to their latest version. After doing that, when I tried to enter the world, clicking multiplayer>host and play> Character> World it stopped right after saying "Found...
  12. MilesUpshur546

Wing SLot

Woah Woah Woah, it's not mandatory. And you know, there are a lot of things in the game that people don't use. Like the ridiculous amount of furniture sets in the game, even though most people go through the entire game using a small pallet of blocks like wood, stone and a few bricks. I mean...
  13. MilesUpshur546

Wing SLot

That's the point, the Grand wing slot is mostly a joke, and like I said, recipes would be up for some changing. But yeah...that's the point.... Maybe just 1 gold bird. According to Aurora3500, an extra slot for wings can give you 28 defense/damage total in expert mode...that's apparently too...
  14. MilesUpshur546

Wing SLot

Maybe add a wing slot flask that can be obtained after the mecha bosses, and allows you to have a wing slot for 5 minutes. (If it runs out your wings are just put in your inventory or dropped on the ground and a message appears in the chat stating: *You're wings seem to have fallen off!" or...
  15. MilesUpshur546

Wing SLot

Well, to be honest, I think there should be a wing slot. Hooks could have been an accessory, and there are so many wings, similar to hooks, that it'd be such a useful change.
Back
Top Bottom