Recent content by Milox97

1. Milox97

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Who needs Santa's present if you brought us this?! It needs a new world to work properly, right?
  2. Milox97

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Hi, great mod! I'm enjoying it but I've a few questions... One of those, how can I obtain Viking Relic?
  3. Milox97

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Same problem here :(
  4. Milox97

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

What happened to the maintenance of the mod? It's pretty cool :'(
  5. Milox97

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Search for your client.log on "C:/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs" and there will be the reason why, maybe you have a pirated version of the game (like me) I already find the problem, thanks for the support!
  6. Milox97

I have the same issue... Please help us :(
  7. Milox97

Installing the last update manually makes the game not start :(
  8. Milox97

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

You download the latest version of the mod? I had the same problem and the last update fixed it :3 Mmmh I have a problem with the Sunlight Trader... I already beat him in Desert Town of Eitd, but I'm not allowed to spawn the durendial ore in my world... and in thethe boss checklist it doesn't...
  9. Milox97

YES! With the last update I can finally travel! Oh the world is a beautiful place with people like you <3
  10. Milox97

Well, my pc specs are: -6GB RAM -AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor (2 CPU) 3.0GHz -AMD Radeon HD 6450 -Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits Good luck and thanks for the support, the mod is really cool and I expect great things incoming <3
  11. Milox97

Alright, the problem is my pc </3 Oh, one last thing... Have a lot of "papers" with lore, but idk how to read or whatever do with them...help?
  12. Milox97

Great! But I can't travel 'cause in the load screen the game crash, so I think is for my potato-pc... But if is the resolution problem, I'll download the new update... Thanks!
  13. Milox97

Hi everyone! this mod seems pretty cool and all...but I still don't understand how to travel :c
  14. Milox97

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

It attack or something?
  15. Milox97

Disarray Mod

Destroy the volcano, is a bit useless at that point in the game
Back
Top Bottom