Last Activity:
Feb 27, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Birthday:
Jun 19, 1998
Lord of Hammers / Level 150 Master Procrasinator

Share This Page

Milt69466

The Destroyer, Male, 18, from Shanghai, China

Remember when I said 1/6 of characters and similar? Now it's 3/6 [​IMG] Feb 27, 2017 at 10:45 PM

Milt69466 was last seen:
Viewing member profile Milt69466, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:54 PM
    1. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      So I officially own Terraria now thanks to @bad_news , It really means a lot to me!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        I’m preparing for school right now :/
        Apr 16, 2015
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Oh.

Well.

Um.

Pretend I never asked.
        Apr 16, 2015
      4. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Bad news is good news!
        This is news to me.
        Apr 17, 2015
        bad_news likes this.
    2. Devalaous
      Devalaous
      [​IMG]

So thats what happened after he died of blood loss..
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Oh, that's why he was nosebleeding when I fought him with Gaige.
        Apr 16, 2015
        Devalaous likes this.
      3. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Well it appears he's boned in both life and death.
        :naughty:
        Apr 17, 2015
      4. Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        That boss was annoying
        Apr 17, 2015
    3. mc4477
      mc4477
      L-L-lewd!
      1. Original
        Original
        wtf m8
        Apr 16, 2015
      2. mc4477
        mc4477
        u wot?
        Apr 16, 2015
      3. Original
        Original
        m8
        Apr 16, 2015
    4. ShadowDX
      ShadowDX
      Hey there. I am here to propose you spriting for "Pangeo Chronicles", I really like your boss sprites and furniture which we really lack of so far. Maybe you join our little Dev team and put some variety into our game's content?
      2. ShadowDX
        ShadowDX
        Ah okay. I just want to let you know that all of us have other things to do aswell, we don't work every day and with no schedule or something. We rather brainstorm about concepts and occasionally come up with some sprites for the game. I hope you will join us because you seem to be a great artist that will put some good quality into our game ;)
        Apr 16, 2015
      3. ShadowDX
        ShadowDX
        If you are busy then that's no problem. Everything is better than zoomo not showing up for few months (he's out now) and even if you don't want to be permanent member of Pangeo you can still be an "additional artist" supporting us with few sprites. All of us agreed on Skype DevChat your boss sprites are just what we would need ^^;
        Apr 16, 2015
      4. bad_news
        bad_news
        I can talk to you on steam about it if you want, Milt.
        Apr 16, 2015
    5. What's in a Name?
      What's in a Name?
      I think you'll agree - it's about time Seth got his own theme song!

2. Trepolo
        Trepolo
        heh, honestly it was more of a reference to a messed up dream i rambled about and the fact my mind is pretty messed up. so yea my dreams are interesting
        Apr 16, 2015
      3. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        to be fair, my avatar is pretty suggestive [​IMG]
        Apr 16, 2015
        Trepolo likes this.
      4. Trepolo
        Trepolo
        to be fair my dream was pretty detailed. i could share those details but that does require milt to allow it considering his character was half of it
        Apr 16, 2015
    6. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      What's new? Well, I have "The Raven" stuck in my head now... [​IMG]
      2. Zygomorph
        Zygomorph
        "The Telltale Heart". Who the :red: freaks out over some guy's eye?
        Apr 17, 2015
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Telltale? Don't tell me they're going to make a railroady, five-times-more-expensive-than-it-should-be "you choose your story" version of "The Raven" now...
        Apr 17, 2015
      4. Zygomorph
        Zygomorph
        [​IMG] What? Oh yeah.
        Apr 17, 2015
    7. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      Whoever guesses what this means gets a thing [​IMG]
      2. Freenight
        Freenight
        Kill Milt for tricking us!
        *Raises pitchfork and torch*
        Apr 15, 2015
      3. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Well I'm afraid you, sir
        are pitifully underprepared
        The most you're going to do
        is make yourself scared
        and guns don't work, you see
        for bullets get flicked away
        you wanna fight another day?
        do what I do, pack an RPG
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. Necro
        Necro
        Y.V's moni.
        Apr 15, 2015
    8. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      Got the blizzard staff during lunch today. Yay
      2. movildima
        movildima
        Was that your first one?
        Btw, I actually never fought the Frost Moon, still trying to get all the goodies from the Pumpkin one. :(
        Apr 15, 2015
      3. Crimso
        Crimso
        I still haven't gotten a Snowman Cannon.
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. Yaster Goodman
        Yaster Goodman
        @CraftedNightmare Here! you're the one who brought it up in the first place. But I wouldn't think of that, anyway. Helena only puts hammers there.
        Apr 15, 2015
        bad_news likes this.
    9. Dire Sigma
      Dire Sigma
      1. Samrux likes this.
      2. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        Looks pretty good in my opinion. The broken horn could be more jagged though.
        Apr 15, 2015
        Dire Sigma likes this.
    10. darthmorf
      darthmorf
      I just gave you your 10,000th like.
      1. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        Thanks!
        Apr 14, 2015
        darthmorf likes this.
      2. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        Congrats!
        Apr 15, 2015
        Samrux likes this.
    11. Milt69466
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        It's protecting all the vital spots.
        Apr 14, 2015
      2. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Confused.

Edit: Nevermind. I now know.
        Apr 14, 2015
    12. TheQuietBisharp
      TheQuietBisharp
      Whenever I see Milt I think malt, then I get hungry for a milkshake.
      2. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        BTW, steef, (off-topic) do you have alerts turned on for when people tag you? It didn't seem to work this morning :dryadsad:
        Apr 14, 2015
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I've all my alerts on, which can results in too much alerts to check in 5 minutes, so i'm stacking them up untill evening where i've free time to check.

...180 alerts now, it would be better to remain inactive today
        Apr 14, 2015
      4. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        Apr 14, 2015
        ppowersteef likes this.
    13. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      So, I was going to work on that *ahem* little thing I said I was going to do earlier, and then I got an 11 page chemistry assignment...
      1. ZemmySix, Swordbomb and Samrux like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        No one said that the quest for lewdness was going to be easy!
        Apr 13, 2015
        Scarecrow, Swordbomb, Samrux and 6 others like this.
      4. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Looking back at this... it actually makes my first year here at college seem trivial...
        Apr 13, 2015
      5. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        I dunno, the quest for lewdness was easy for me.
        Apr 14, 2015
    14. Terra Branford
    15. ppowersteef
      ppowersteef
      [​IMG]
      Just imagine people are searching images for it and find the hammerdansen
      2. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        I might add that you find Milt's current (as of this post) avatar with this search too.
        Unfortunately, no hammerdansen for me. :(
        Apr 14, 2015
      3. Xman101
        Xman101
        Quick question...

Why is Clash of Clans of all things in the search???
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I've no friggin Idea
        Apr 17, 2015
    16. Seeker
      Seeker
      This lewdness has gon eon long enough, Milt. Btw nice Angler Fish creature thing.
      1. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
        DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
        I disagree. It isn't lewd enough.
        Apr 12, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      2. Seeker
        Seeker
        'Guys! I figured out how to use the scroll thing in Milts prof pic! Give them 100 likes and then you'll be able to! This is legit! 100%! Go check out my Steam kid!"
        Apr 12, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai likes this.
    17. Milt69466
      2. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime
        GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime
        Being sick in a nutshell.
        Apr 12, 2015
      3. Dg-Vr.
        Dg-Vr.
        Bruh..
        Apr 12, 2015
      4. Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        I can do funny things too
        [​IMG]
        Apr 13, 2015
    18. TheCreepyFollower
      TheCreepyFollower
      Ha ha it was a joke
      OR WAS IT?
    19. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      While it may not appear that much here, I am actually an extremely stressed person.
      1. Samrux and TerrariamcSwaggins like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        @Freenight That's actually kinda cool. The character that is currently my avatar also has white hair. Although, his hair fairly short and rather messy.

(Note for the Future: The avatar I'm referring to might not be the same one you are currently viewing.)
        Apr 12, 2015
      4. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        <.<

I'm talking IRL
        Apr 12, 2015
      5. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        I seem to just lose hair when I'm stressed. Good thing I have a ridiculous amount of it..
        Apr 12, 2015
    20. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      Contemplating if I should follow 6 more people....
      2. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Lol, the people that forget that Milt is actually a guy.
        Apr 12, 2015
      3. Milt69466
        Milt69466
        Crafted here is informed that I am a guy and is probably referring to Helena. As steef mentioned.... although that doesn't make much sense
        Apr 12, 2015
      4. Folder
        Folder
        OOOR you could start by following me.
        Apr 14, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Lord of Hammers / Level 150 Master Procrasinator
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/milt69466s-fan-art-and-stuff.656/
    It looks like you have stumbled upon my information tab. Bravo to you.[​IMG]

My IRL name is Steven, but go ahead and call me Milt. It is my username after all.
    I currently reside in Shanghai China. You must be thinking "Oh my, your Chinese and you speak fluent English!" Well, I'm not Chinese, I can speak Chinese, but that still doesn't make me one. [​IMG]
    I'm an ABC (American born Chinese) So if anything, treat me as if you were talking to an American.

I'm an okay artist, I doodle a lot in classes, and I have an art thread here. I'd like to consider getting into art in my future, but alas, my school's art program is full of snobbish people who believe that anything other than paint is a childish medium.

Here are a few examples of my work below
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can view my Art thread here

Recently, I've become a pretty decent spriter (like since September 2014 recently). I have a sprite thread up and below are some of the sprites I've done.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    You can view the rest of them here

I've also suggested a few thing recently, which are listed in the spoiler on my signature.

Milt's OCs

Image Name Biography In-game Sprite
    [​IMG] Helena Vala Helena Vala, a battle mage, specializes in the arts of the heavy metal headed percussion combat tool, also known as the warhammer. An ex-paladin herself, Helena boasts an unusually high natural strength, which is further amplified through her magic, making weapons and armor lighter to carry, and of course, imbuing weapons with elemental power. She is a generally trusting and friendly person, but positive first impressions are a must for her. She doesn't forget easily, and it's often hard for her to let go. Her main weapon is Chlor, a Chlorophyte warhammer that serves as the vessel for a spirit of equality, The Bane of Gods. Chlor also serves as Helena's boyfriend. She is very protective of what little family she has (her younger sister Yun) and is almost equally so to her friends (pranks and the like are fine of course). A bit eccentric and kinky at times, it wouldn't be strange for her to be in a full suit of armor one minute, and a bikini the next. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Seth Enya A techy at heart, and a engineer for a living, Seth Enya provides the weaponry and armor for many of his acquaintances. Not a very fit man, Seth relies on explosive ordinance and his own, personally tinkered with, ranged weaponry. Built for stealth, the armor plates and cloth of his armor are capable of stealthing him in several seconds, although movement is impaired greatly. He has a tremendous crush on Helena , going as far as trying to marry the red head (rejected of course). Although he is a smart man, his ability to talk to anybody of the opposite sex is, to be frank, terrible. A flurry of bad pick-up lines tends to be his go-to, and as expected, he almost always fails. He's taken several hits from a warhammer to the head and the fact that he's still fairly healthy is beyond scientific explanation. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Yun Vala Young and naive, Yun Vala, Helena's younger sister, strives to help others wherever she can, often putting other members of her team at risk while doing so. A novice mage and cleric, she had grown dependant on Helena and her friends in many ways due to her big sister's overprotective nature. She enjoys reading and is a bit of a book worm. She's fairly well off with light swords and can defend herself given she has a friend with her for support. It's very easy for her to crack under pressure [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Milton quár Usually known as Milt, Milton quár's story is a jumbled mess of events. Events he himself cannot put together. Fairly old himself, his body was mangled over the years, losing the entirety of his arms and his legs below the knee. In addition, his face is said to be covered in scars and implants to help control his levitating arms. He has several condensed mana crystals within his body, allowing him to power his prosthetic for as long as he wishes. What is known about his background is that he himself used to be a drifter of sorts, selling wares he picks up whenever he can. He had a long friendship with the Vala family however, and had raised Helena and Yun until he eventually found a foster for them. He's an old man, but regardless, he always comes back. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Nahtaúvanimo Affectionately known as Chlor by its wielder, Helena, the Nahtaúvanimo (Bane of Gods) was once a mortal man, in an ancient bout between right and wrong, he defended the accused, and was punished as a result. Bound to a gavel, it lay dormant for centuries, until a new vessel was provided for him a chlorophyte warhammer. The person wielding said hammer was Helena, and they have been inseparable since. As a warhammer, Chlor has the ability to judge each target, moderating impact force accordingly. in addition, it comes with the ability to change shape, ranging from a smaller hammer with the likeliness of a Paladin's hammer, to massive sizes with the head measuring a meter long. Chlor's ability to shift its size has come in handy for Helena in several ways, easy toting, for one, and it also plays a role in recreation for her. In times of need, it can form a "sentinel" to provide defense for Helena when she is wounded and in especially dire times, Chlor can transform into the God Slayer armor as a last stand maneuver. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Acelynn Meldë Headstrong but earger to learn, Acelynn Meldë was Helena's apprentice and friend. Although Helena was only a few years older, Acelynn admired her greatly, and wished to follow in her footsteps. Acquiring a similar favoritism of Tungsten, Acelynn braved many odds and trials in hopes of becoming like her mentor. Her skills had evolved greatly in a short period of time, but alas, her endeavors were doomed to end. Acelynn was corrupted, and her adventures halted violently. [​IMG]

In my signature, You'll find other little tidbits including my suggestions, my Weekly Spriting Challenge medals, shout outs to people that have done something for me, and my personal emotes! (please note the personal part)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Note: These are for my own personal use. Do not use them without Jestex or my permission
    Code:
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-sigh-gif.9619/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-wink-gif.15025/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-what-png.13195/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-smile-png.13194/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-sad-png.13192/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-rolleyes-gif.13191/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-passionate-gif.13190/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-indifferent-png.13189/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-cool-gif.13188/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-confused-gif.13187/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-_-png.13209/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-tongue-png.13553/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-crying-gif.19277/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-eek-gif.19278/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-happy-png.19279/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-naughty-png.21154/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-panic-gif.29921/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/helena-yawn-gif.54087/[/IMG]

Code:
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helsigh[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helwink[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/HelWhat[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helsmile[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/HelSad[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helrlleye[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helpas[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helindif[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helcool[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helconf[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Hel-_-[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Heltong[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/HelCry[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Heleek[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helhap[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Hel-Na[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helpan[/IMG]
    [IMG]bit.ly/Helyawn[/IMG]

The original one ([​IMG]) was created by Jestex. I really recommend checking him out, he's very talented!

Also this: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

feel free to use this one though

Code:
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/paxel-png.51232/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/paxel-edit-png.54613/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/paxel-edit-gif-gif.54614/[/IMG]

Signature

[​IMG]
    ~ Art Thread ~ Sprite Thread ~ Desktop Wallpapers ~ Builds ~ Papercraft ~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Gold] ~ x5 [Silver] ~ x6 [Bronze] ~ x5
    Thanks Suweeka for this!
    If you have the time, make sure to check out oni's Art thread!
    [​IMG]

From S.A.L.T.I.E.R
    [​IMG]

And ava.tar
    [​IMG]

Oh and this Cute little sigh and head shake emote by Jestex! check out his custom TCF Emote thread!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Along with some additional pixel art
    He also made some sweet pixel art of Helena in Scott Pilgrim VS. the World - game style

[​IMG]

And portrait

[​IMG]

That being said, also check out his sprite thread!

Lovely sprite thread banner by darthmorf
    [​IMG]

Awesome hammer smacking avatar by the outrageously talented Samrux! Make sure to check out his forum workshop, pencil drawings, and stories!
    [​IMG]

Oh my, here's some jaw dropping poetry of Helena by the amazing Qui Devorat! Want a poem? Drop a request at his Request Bar for more!

~moved to information tab because character cap~

ppowersteef made some Helena fan art for me. Thanks man!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Second to the right
    [​IMG]
    If it wasn't obvious enough, the red head on the left
    [​IMG]
    Helena in her pre-Terraria attire on the far right
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Including both Steef's and DG's OCs along with mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Silver vs Tungsten, which is better?

obviously tungsten :v

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And check out Gigavoir's (previously Mangle) artwork of Helena too! It's so cute >.<
    [​IMG]

Kingklutz made this one for me, thanks man!
    [​IMG]

Corenality made this sweet pixel art of Helena. A great spriter and suggestion maker!
    [​IMG]
    and another
    [​IMG]

Also some birthday art!
    [​IMG]
    And art in general
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3rd one on there
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Props to DG-VR. for this one. (which I somehow forgot to add earlier >.<)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Top, second to the left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sucking on a popsicle yeah~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Helena's "lewd armor" was created by DG based on her regular armors. Bring tissues.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DG drew my lesser known, but older OC Milt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -w-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AntithesisEK made this epic sculpture of the Ice Boulder Giant from my suggestion, Pots and Boulders!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Szaila drew me a Unicorn in Draw my thing....
    It's so beautiful, I luv it
    [​IMG]
    She also drew Helena, I also luvs it <3
    [​IMG]
    and Helena was part of a line up
    [​IMG]

Helena was Bunnified by Molos Elethros!
    [​IMG]
    Along with some art!
    [​IMG]

Made by Dishout. Check out his art thread!
    [​IMG]

And here's some poetry by The Quiet Bisharp! Check out the rest of his poetry here!

~moved to information tab because character cap~

Awesome comic by Ajidot! Watch as he conquers the forums!
    [​IMG]

And an Ajitar!
    [​IMG]

Raffle prize!
    [​IMG]

and other stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gender bending potions are a thing apparently
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Doodle of Yun :v
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Funny little drawing by Dire Sigma!
    [​IMG]

Drawing of Seth by Scarecrow! because I forgot to put it in here earlier! Doh!
    [​IMG]
    And also one of Helena
    [​IMG]
    And a fun comic
    [​IMG]

Drawing of Helena and ppowersteef by Hello the Terrarian, check out her art thread!
    [​IMG]
    Also a traditional one as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Warm-up sketch by the immensely talented Izzabelle!
    [​IMG]

Badass artwork by Pony Yu II!
    [​IMG]
    And here's some concept art for Helena
    [​IMG]

A little something from BitPieStudios's stream roulette. Make sure to check out Bit's art thread too!
    [​IMG]

Something form EpicCriddle. make sure to check him out, he's the best <w<
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And pixel artz by snarferman =w=
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And silly thingy from Bezixx
    [​IMG]
    and some Helena
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helena in a d20 format by Matsu
    The OCs of TCF in a d20 Format.

kyoot sprites by Hax4Ever!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Hammer pixel art by Frous

[​IMG]

Art I got in Luneria's stream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sketch from MagnifecintMicrowave's stream

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Awesome art by Raraiaz!
    [​IMG]

"Doodle" by PersonaTea, it's amazing and I love it >w<
    [​IMG]
    and a "family portrait"
    [​IMG]

Amazing artwork by Razleth!
    [​IMG]

Cool pic of Milt if he had shoulders by FragBombGames!
    [​IMG]
    Most Recent Suggestion
    [​IMG]

Featured Suggestion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]