Recent content by MimikyuykimiM 🌳

1. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Other Make progression less scuffed late hardmode

I've always felt that after defeating golem :golem:, the game kinda goes buckwild in terms of progression. You could go defeat duke fishron, empress of light, martian madness etc. but at the same time you could just go beat lunatic cultist (which is far easier that duke and empress imo) and...
  2. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Weapons & Equip Proper Red Clown Nose Vanity Accessory

It should work like the angel halo accessory, being only used as vanity. There is no way to actually look like a clown, since the actual in game clown outfit looks more like a circus outfit. As for an idea of how it should look like, imagine a red circle on the terraira characters face, that's it.
  3. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

It would be useful to be able to activate and deactivate gravestones with wires. It gets quite...

It would be useful to be able to activate and deactivate gravestones with wires. It gets quite annoying for my crafting area to be constantly in a graveyard just so I can craft all the cool ectomist items.
  4. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

I love the dungeon lanterns but only 3 of 7 types spawn per world in dungeons, making them...

I love the dungeon lanterns but only 3 of 7 types spawn per world in dungeons, making them craftable in ectomist like the platforms that spawn in the dungeon would be beautiful.
  5. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Sandstone slab walls would be cool, I'm not entirely sure why they are not already in the game.

Sandstone slab walls would be cool, I'm not entirely sure why they are not already in the game.
  6. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

I bought this game like 6 times so I just gave the codes to friends who don't posses this...

I bought this game like 6 times so I just gave the codes to friends who don't posses this wonderful game. Much thanks in their name!
  7. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Whats your favorite part of working on terraria?

Whats your favorite part of working on terraria?
  8. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Please make the dungeon and hell furniture sets craftable, being only able to only make toilets...

Please make the dungeon and hell furniture sets craftable, being only able to only make toilets and sinks is kinda funny though. πŸ₯²
  9. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Radio thing not working

Ah, i thought it functions like those lunar monoliths. Seems there is no bug after all.:)
  10. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Radio thing not working

When i equip the radio thing it doesent do anything.
  11. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Agreed

Agreed
  12. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hello, just a small question before the end of this thread, why cant the golden carp be turned in to golden delight or any food at all? I caught a lot of them these days and its kind of weird they just have a use for being sold. I know its too small of a thing to be changed in the small time...
  13. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

PC Sanguine summon disappearing.

I also found a bonus bug. If a flinx summon attacks a antlion thats stuck in a corner in the underground desert biome the flinx just disappears.
  14. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

I'm back with some more info! And it is kind of interesting.. I have been trying to recreate the bug for half an hour and to no avail. But when I started using the morning star instead of a kaleidoscope the bug happened. I had 8 sanguine bats during the fight with the empress and after some time...
  15. MimikyuykimiM 🌳

Now when I think about it I did have the thorns potion, endurance potion, regen potion, campfire, heart lantern, summon potion, bewitching table, iron skin potion, heart reach potion buffs active. And I was also riding the shrimpy truffle mount and using a sanguine staff. I used all of these...
Back
Top Bottom