Minifigone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why must teachers insist on making me write a ton of bull:red: in an essay when I can get my point across in two paragraphs?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Good point, another good point:
    Why must teachers make us do all this useless :red: that we will never use in life?
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    Every third thing that I learn has a small chance to be useful. School prepares for college. Then hopefully the four years of college can prepare you for life...
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Yep, I need to learn my native language, that I am fluent in, and have known since I was three, in high school still. Useful.
    Honestly, school just seems like a means to get children out of parent's lives for a few hours.
    Something is making me want to play that new Fallout game that's coming out. But I am still lacking a computer that can run anything.
    I got halfway through something. Then I realized that I hadn't thought of the other half, and was only 25% of the way through.
    An 80 minute free block Monday morning when you can't meet with your college counselor is pretty useless.
    May have slipped, slid a couple of feet on wet grass, then hit pavement.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Ouch. <---- Understatement, yes?
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    Not really. Only a couple of shallow scrapes. Didn't even notice at first...Ruined a pair of pants tho.
    Ran 8 miles yesterday and another 4+ today, less than 24hrs later. Somehow still walking.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    In the distance, you faintly hear...
    "Knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti..."
    (Which works perfectly, as that song appeared in his movie, titled, "8 Mile".)
    For English class, I'm supposed to research something, then write a paper not on what I researched, but how I researched it.
    Reactions: Gmayor61
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Jokes aside, it has its uses - understanding how you arrived to whatever conclusions you arrive could help you later on with other kinds of research
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    How about researching in how you researched your research?
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    I do understand the point of it; I'm supposed to be researching a controversial topic though, so there's nothing that I'm really interested in researching.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom