Recent content by miningcrack

1. miningcrack

LuiAFK Reborn now has a Discord Server: Join the Luiafk Reborn - Mod Support Server Discord Server!

LuiAFK Reborn now has a Discord Server: Join the Luiafk Reborn - Mod Support Server Discord Server!
  2. miningcrack

Thats nice to hear, thank you for the support and testing ^^ <3

Thats nice to hear, thank you for the support and testing ^^ <3
  3. miningcrack

I reverted to a more original Luiafk ui, it is now working with frame skip, buttons are more...

I reverted to a more original Luiafk ui, it is now working with frame skip, buttons are more easily visible when active/inactive. will update later this day i presume
  4. miningcrack

wait, void bag has sucking up items as functionality? didnt know that xD on the other hand: i...

wait, void bag has sucking up items as functionality? didnt know that xD on the other hand: i use the normal vanilla projectile and would just have assumed it has all the properties and functionality of the vanilla void bag EDIT: fixed within upcoming update ^^
  5. miningcrack

I understand, should do that, yes. currently non-active buttons are 60% visible and active 100%...

I understand, should do that, yes. currently non-active buttons are 60% visible and active 100%, maybe should lower it to 30% or less and/or do it in the way you are showing (i think your idea will generally be better, my idea will be quicker to implement, so i will go the 'hard' way to make...
  6. miningcrack

Tree harvester is indeed funny to see and thank you for testing this ^^ I am basically saying...

Tree harvester is indeed funny to see and thank you for testing this ^^ I am basically saying via command remove that tile at that point, so there is no update for connected tiles (like torches) xD Ill try to make a paint sketch on what i thought for the paint ui to show to you because i dont...
  7. miningcrack

I hope you are doing fine and surgery didnt affect you negatively. Recover well ^^

I hope you are doing fine and surgery didnt affect you negatively. Recover well ^^
  8. miningcrack

a special type of skill and only the skill you selected will be shwon in there (only for paint...

a special type of skill and only the skill you selected will be shwon in there (only for paint in this case). think that would be neat to look at and would resolve the selected paint color problem. (I hate 420 character limit...)
  9. miningcrack

I was thinking of having the modes being selectable like they are but only one paint, the...

I was thinking of having the modes being selectable like they are but only one paint, the selected one, actively being shown except for when you want to change it, like some sort of skill menu for some games where there is one slot for
  10. miningcrack

I will need to work on the UI anyways so im most likely to remodel at least some of the uis...

I will need to work on the UI anyways so im most likely to remodel at least some of the uis, including painting, once i get the hang of it. I must admit though that all my attempts to remodel the ui up until now only lead to me being frustrated as nothing worked, but that wont stop me from trying ^^
  11. miningcrack

I was not aware no, thanks for letting me know, ill try to fix it asap ^^ By any chance is there...

I was not aware no, thanks for letting me know, ill try to fix it asap ^^ By any chance is there more than 'just' the herb chest that does it or havnt you tested that? if you havnt tested it i can test as well, dw ^^ I am also working on ui yet again so it may finally be able to be used without...
  12. miningcrack

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

As of now they do not have happiness but if i add happiness there will be a list for them, yes
  13. miningcrack

Big Update: I finally have the full functionality of the Original Luiafk, even adding upon it with the new Gem Corn Tree Harvester. I will now focus on upcoming Bug reports and, of course, your Ideas and Suggestions. If you have anything to say about the mod feel free to say it in here, in the...
  14. miningcrack

depending on what menu you are trying to use: Buff-Menu: You need to set a hotkey in your controls-option for the buff-menu to show up. the listed buffs only work if you have them or their successors (combined buffs with them as an ingredient) in your inventory All other menus: you need to...
  15. miningcrack

I understand that with the buttons on the interface, Its annoying for most people and I will change it - should have changed it now I would like to not touch the paint ui as it is big and puzzling, even for me and i wrote that thing... (I mean, I think ill do it at some point but def not right...
Back
Top Bottom