Recent content by MinionDude282

1. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip Ideas for some accessories

Reflective Space Heater (Accessory-Crafting Material) Tooltip: Gives immunity to chilled, frozen and petrified. Crafting- Tinkerer's Workshop 1 Hand Warmer 1 Pocket Mirror Used In: Ankh Charm Balloons O' Plenty (Accessory) Tooltip: Allows the holder to preform a quintuple jump. Increases jump...
  2. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip (WIP) The Throwing Class: Removed, Reborn, Reworked and Ready. (WIP)

Welcome to the Throwing Class, also known as the rouge class. This class is known for its weak vanilla weapons and strong modded weapons. The throwing class was unfortunately removed in the 1.4 update, being merged with the ranged class. Today however, I will rescue the class from its death and...
  3. MinionDude282

NPCs & Enemies New Npc Suggestion

Some names should be: Brahms, Beethoven, Cobain, Lennon
  4. MinionDude282

NPCs & Enemies New Npc Suggestion

yes yes yes yes
  5. MinionDude282

Items Miscellaneous Item Suggestions for Terraria

Hello everyone, I wanted to make some suggestions for Terraria. These items are mainly tools/other items. Hope you enjoy! Luminite Multi-Painter Fairly self explanatory. A combination of the three Spectre tools plus some Luminite. The item would have +10 range, a fast use time, and a blue...
  6. MinionDude282

Items Some new mage weapons

Book of Hearts Base Damage: 27 (Magic) Crit. Strike Chance: 3% Speed: 27 (Average) Inflicts: Stunned (14% chance) Lovestruck (100% chance) Best Modifier: Mythical Tool Tip: “Cupid’s guide to love” Obtaining Purchased from the Traveling Merchant (10 Gold) during the month of February Lightning...
  7. MinionDude282

Items First Fractal as a magic weapon?

Yea, I’ve thought about the Zenith having ’true damage’ and not having any modifiers either.
  8. MinionDude282

Items Make Zenith a completionist weapon

I feel like adding a bunch of new swords to the Zenith Crafting Tree would make it too difficult to obtain. However, Duke Fishron needs a sword, but Flairon is a great melee weapon!
  9. MinionDude282

Items First Fractal as a magic weapon?

Hmm. Sounds like a good idea! I personally would replace the Rainbow Rod with the Sky Fracture.
  10. MinionDude282

Items Know this won't happen, but modders maybe...?

Yea! Maybe like a color slide like what you use in the dresser. This probably would only change projectiles though.
  11. MinionDude282

PC Hello

Hello and welcome! Can you please specify what you are asking?
  12. MinionDude282

Weapons & Equip Balancing The Flying Dutchman mount

Although I do agree with your statement, (Black Spot should he nerfed) the Black Spot is terrible when you turn. The mount slows down like crazy when going from right to left, so it evens out. (Kinda not really, the mount is still too op)
  13. MinionDude282

PC i am would like to buy or trade for chippy's couch

Hey btw Builders Workshop exists
  14. MinionDude282

Items Know this won't happen, but modders maybe...?

I definitely support the idea of renaming your weapons, accessories, etc, but I feel like the resprite feature is a little much. I am also wondering, how would the modders integrate an entire sprite-creating tool?
Back
Top Bottom