Minor_Moose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• got it after is was official full version realsed his just says terraria is my version worse or what
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It was fully released, just press to opt out of betas and you should be able to play it fine.
    I NEED HELP i bought Terraria on my mac when it was released for beta and it says for the name open beta mac and linux but my freind who
    PLEASE REPLY TO THIS IS U R EXCITED FROM TERRARIA OTHER WORLD "said no one ever"
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Is it ok to reply even if I'm not excited?
    Hollycide
    Hollycide
    A fair amount of people are excited for Otherworld. Just because you aren't doesn't mean nobody else can.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Don't ask me how I got here.
    I don't know.
    I just did.
    But this...
    This just made me audibly sigh with disapproval towards the OP.
    Is there gonna be any exclusive mac/linux stuff
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Haha. That's a good one.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    No. Windows would deserve it more since they had the game to themselves for so long and then they lost it to the mac/linux people. We get an exclusive "less bugs"
    wait is the terraria coming to mac is it gonna cost money is it official or is it thos crappy terrarias that u download from the internet
    bad_news
    bad_news
    Terraria for Mac will be official and it will be accessible to anyone who has purchased terraria for pc
    WHEN IS THE NEST CONSOLE UPDATE. I CANT LIVE THAT MUCH LONGER WITHOUT IT
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Welp, time to get that coffin ready, then. (Look up in any non-profile page and you'll see the only available answer.)
    Is terraria coming to mac i got told it was cancelled. If it is coming what update will it come with thnx
    Hey,does any1 have any idea when 1.3 might be coming for PS4 or when the next update is coming for console. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom