1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
MisterJRay
Last Activity:
Sep 12, 2019
Birthday:
Jan 17, 2003

Share This Page

MisterJRay

Steampunker, Male, 16

Hello! Dec 28, 2018

MisterJRay was last seen:
Sep 12, 2019
    1. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      Hello!
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
      2. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        Hello. How are you?
        Dec 28, 2018
    2. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      I honestly hope the Terraria mobile update isn't just for newer devices, the newest device I have is an Android 5.0 tablet.
    3. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      Just playin' Terraria.
      1. Realith and Daikonradish like this.
    4. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      Can't wait for 1.3 on Xbox! Please let my worlds convert safely, I don't want to have to start over...
      1. Warren_Mark
        Warren_Mark
        I'm not sure about what I will say but do cloud save and backup works and if yes do it
        Feb 4, 2018
      2. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        In my opinion, making a new world to play through 1.3 is more fun than getting all the new weapons with an OP character
        Feb 4, 2018
      3. MisterJRay
        MisterJRay
        All I've heard people say is cloud saving doesn't work on Xbox One. Also, yes, playing through 1.3 is a lot of fun, I've already beaten the moonlord once on the pc version. If my worlds don't convert, I'll probably still have a lot of fun even though I already know most of the items, because I usually play the console version in splitscreen with my little brother.
        Feb 5, 2018
    5. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      Scared that I'll lose my progress...
    6. MisterJRay
      MisterJRay
      The 1.3 update is finally out for PS4! Which doesn't help me because I own an Xbox. >:c
      1. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        Patience is bitter , but its fruit is sweet ( Aristotle ) . Also welcome to the forums bro . I hope you like this place .
        Dec 17, 2017
      2. MisterJRay
        MisterJRay
        Thanks! I already like it.
        Dec 17, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 17, 2003 (Age: 16)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One

Signature

Words cannot express my hatred towards the Goblin Army event.

Links:
    YouTube - Twitter - Steam
    Beware of cringe.