Recent content by mistzzt

1. mistzzt

tModLoader ModLocalizer - A tool to create localization for tModLoader mods

This video is made by a Chinese player and you may find something useful from it: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11348858/ NOTE: This video is only for Chinese players.
  2. mistzzt

tModLoader ModLocalizer - A tool to create localization for tModLoader mods

Mod localizer is a tool developed for players to create their own localized mod easily; it support mods of tModLoader v0.10 or higher version. Introduction As far as we know, tModLoader has added a new feature enabling mod to have its translations. However, it cannot be easily used since it...
  3. mistzzt

Standalone DynamicSpriteFontGenerator 0.4 (Generate fonts without XNA Game Studio)

Strange. I've tried compile a font using v0.5, and it worked; no idea why it became this. Now, I changed some code trying to fix the exception you encountered; if you have time, please try version 0.6.
  4. mistzzt

Standalone DynamicSpriteFontGenerator 0.4 (Generate fonts without XNA Game Studio)

Just solved this problem in version 0.5 :D
  5. mistzzt

I'll rewrite the program using reflection for solving this problem if I have time.
  6. mistzzt

Seems you had installed XNA Game Studio, And the program attempted to load the vanilla DLL. I used a modified Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.dll. Please let the program load the dll in 7z.
  7. mistzzt

This tool generates .xnb font files for Terraria 1.3.5.X, which doesn't need XNA Game Studio. If you can run Terraria, then you can use this tool. You simply need to create your description file (.dynamicfont) on the directory of the tool, and run DynamicFontGenerator.exe A simple description...
  8. mistzzt

tModLoader ServerSideCharacter, a server management mod

强啊,必须赞一个 you are very good man 回复少,no啊
Back
Top Bottom