Recent content by Mleko

1. M

Mobile Hallow converts mud into dirt, and chlorophyte grows extremely slow

I tried to make a big chlorophyte farm, my world is old, so it's small too and there was no other place than caverns hallow for this. I did a few farms and afked for about a hour, after that I did go to my farming place and I got only 5 chlorophyte ores and some of the mud converted into dirt...
  2. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

BTW I know that c# is easy language but please, learn it before modding.
  3. M

Thank you! I tried this method before but it threw random errors and now I realized i used it the wrong way
  4. M

you should download visual studio, because it has linter and will help you with making code (linter is a program which highlights errors and shows potential solutions)
  5. M

How to kill item on pickup? I want to make something like nebula bonuses, mana, or hearts, but when I write the code in public override bool OnPickup(Player player) {}, then it still stays in my inventory. How to solve this?
  6. M

player.statLife is variable that stores current hp
  7. M

Hi, I want to make something like clentaminator, but that would change snow biome into forest biome and I have problems with trees, I made a code that counts how high is tree and kills it without dropping items but still some boreal wood drops after shooting the projectile into it. Can someone...
Back
Top Bottom