Recent content by MMD

1. MMD

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Does this mean that we (mobile users) can now join PC servers???
  2. MMD

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Do we get old ones army tho? I really needed to know that, because it makes a jump to 1.4 what about all of the updates in the middle?
  3. MMD

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

*hopes for renaming items*
  4. MMD

I wante spoilers! I is got to know! ...I also want a way to rename items
  5. MMD

to the team, 505, re-logic and everyone else a part of this great game of ours... thank you, although it would be good if we could edit the names of our items :)<3
  6. MMD

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

If I get good wifi I will challenge you all to a pvp match on MY server... it might take a few years
  7. MMD

The emreoyun website link no longer exists... try using it... I got a medical page... weird
  8. MMD

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

What we need (surely it will work soon) is old ones army and multiplayer for lower RAM players... I remember old multiplayer... joining a local world that is in single player... we could organise everything and play gem capture with a piece of Christmas pudding Multiplayer is more important...
  9. MMD

"*catches ducks* If any u guys wanna go shooting... I got some targets" :my friend: -That WAS...

"*catches ducks* If any u guys wanna go shooting... I got some targets" :my friend: -That WAS my friend before the update... -just realised that the mobile update saved at least a million ducks! -he was soooooo desperate for something to do! -SAD
  10. MMD

Hmmm.... maybe some new splashes need to be added...

Hmmm.... maybe some new splashes need to be added...
  11. MMD

... WHAAAaAAaAaaaAAA??? I was just following some instructions from forums and my friend’s brother’s advice from his mobile server and PC server... he deleted the mobile one... Custom IP= less hacker chance...
  12. MMD

Hi

Hi
  13. MMD

Guide, merchant,skeleton,skeleton merchant,bird,frog,bunny,goldfish, zombie,

Guide, merchant,skeleton,skeleton merchant,bird,frog,bunny,goldfish, zombie,
  14. MMD

“Who can list the most NPCs or mobsters in 30 secs” GO!

“Who can list the most NPCs or mobsters in 30 secs” GO!
  15. MMD

Paradox... YEP! although in semi theory a black hole! Or a Vortex But definitely a PARADOX

Paradox... YEP! although in semi theory a black hole! Or a Vortex But definitely a PARADOX
Back
Top Bottom