Recent content by MNS

1. MNS

tModLoader Calamity's Malice or Fargo's Eternity mode?

Interesting. "Satisfying to beat" is definitely also a quality I'm looking for. Thanks. I'm also a bit skeptical of Malice mode, since to me it seems like just another inflated difficulty mode. Not sure how much they changed in regards to AI and attacks, though. In that sense, it does seem...
  2. MNS

tModLoader Calamity's Malice or Fargo's Eternity mode?

I'm looking for a big content mod that makes the game very hard and with lots of bosses that are both difficult and fun/fair. These two in the title seem to be the only ones that fulfill these criteria, more or less. Now, I want to ask: Which one is better? Both add a game mode that makes the...
  3. MNS

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

My character accepting death with honour after respawning right next to a zombie in For The Worthy Master mode. (The zombie texture looks different due to a texture pack I'm trying out.)
  4. MNS

Which evil biome is better for a "difficult" playthrough?

The Vampire Knives are unobtainable in a normal Corruption world, since it lacks the correct biome chest. Thank you for reminding me of the Ichor, though.
  5. MNS

Which evil biome is better for a "difficult" playthrough?

I'm planning a playthrough for which I want to create a world that is as challenging as possible. Small size + Master mode + for the worthy seed. It is absolutely going to suck. However, I cannot decide which evil biome will make it even harder. Many people in this community agree that the...
  6. MNS

[tModLoader] World didn't save correctly

Hm, that might work. In case it doesn't, I'll probably have to wait 'til this issue is fixed. Anyway, thanks for your help.
  7. MNS

Not trying to be disrespectful, but I doubt that'll bring back my lost world. And regarding performance issues, Calamity runs pretty smoothly, and while it might be the cause behind world files not updating (which is unlikely, since I've been playing Calamity for a while now and this is a recent...
  8. MNS

So yesterday evening (20.09.2020) I was working on a build that took quite a bit of time, so I was pretty frustrated today when I opened tModLoader and saw that it was completely gone, most likely because of an issue with how the world saved. The first thing that seemed weird upon opening tML...
  9. MNS

PC Tier List: Late Hardmode Weapons

Looking at some of the unranked weapons, I'll share my personal experience with some of them here, based on my Master mode ranger playthrough. Celebration Mk2 Just got it today, actually. It's a pretty good weapon, seems about on par with the Phantasm when it comes to DPS, although I'd have to...
  10. MNS

What's the difficulty of Master Mode in your opinion?

Other than the disappointing lack of new AI, most of the bosses are actually pretty fun imo. If you have made at least decent preparations for the fight, the difficulty feels just right, even if many hardmode bosses have the capability to kill you in 2-3 hits. They are bosses after all and...
  11. MNS

Heya.

Why, thank you! This place already seems pretty cool and I'm looking forward to spending some of my time here.
  12. MNS

[Official Lore Discussion & Theory] How the Corruption, Crimson and Hallow maintain balance

Last year, on Terraria's 8th birthday, Re-Logic released five 'pages' detailing the game's intended and official lore. The reveal sparked quite a bit of controversy: Many people criticised it for being poorly made and containing too many plot holes, such as Skeletron allegedly being part of...
  13. MNS

Heya.

I personally am Team Crimson, especially since the Shadow armour's melee speed boost is pretty lackluster in Master mode, at least when it comes to my playstyle, so I prefer the extra regen and universal damage buff of the Crimson armour. I have yet to fight the BoC on Master mode and I've...
  14. MNS

Heya.

Well, thank you for the warm welcome, I'll surely enjoy my stay here. Congrats to that victory! Also, what a coincidence, I just beat Master mode Skeletron right before making this first post. I can see why some people hate him so much, although I believe it's quite a thrilling fight...
  15. MNS

Heya.

My name is MNS, short for my original username "Maybe_not_sane", which I dropped, since it a) sounds too edgy and b) everyone just calls me MNS anyway. I have known and played Terraria for quite a while now, first on mobile, before eventually getting Terraria on PC, where I played both vanilla...
Back
Top Bottom