Recent content by Moartem

1. Moartem

Thoughts on dummy engineering [Updated 1.2.16!]

Hoiks are always a good point, this would allow slime mount machines, where you could almost aim down if you put yourself on the edge
  2. Moartem

What I meant was putting them in the exact same spot, not one above the other. As in the OP it can be archived that they share 3 blocks. By the way is there a way to see dummy ghost entities?
  3. Moartem

Yes, especially with unicorn machines, where you are 4 blocks tall and the dummies 3 so you have to aim slightly up for hitting anything. Indeed this ain´t no use with slimesmounts, where the dummies are the "ground". But for slime mounts stacking two dummies would be possible. ( gonna post a...
  4. Moartem

When using dummies in invunerbility machines theres the problem that you should avoid hitting them, which is impractical because they easily get in your way. For example the unicorn engine has the problem that the dummies are 3 blocks tall and you´re slightly above that level. What about...
  5. Moartem

PC Hay Farm Efficiency

On the hoik + flower boots: For me horizontal hoiks worked, but only if the hoiks were facing down and not up. I believe that grew grass only on half of the blocks @J2Much Viel Glück!
  6. Moartem

'Alright i can program, so writing a game won´t be a problem' ... 'Wait, is that white square me...

'Alright i can program, so writing a game won´t be a problem' ... 'Wait, is that white square me or an enemy' ... 'ough, everthing still looks like crap' How you learn to value sprite artists.
  7. Moartem

[Request] Why do you think Terraria has educational value?

Without reading the other opinions, I can think of potential that wiring has. Thought theres a slightly better introduction into digital logic in minecraft. The downside to this is, that for most -especially young- players such mechanisms remain ununderstood magic. Another aspect that probably...
  8. Moartem

PC Unicorn + dummy exploit for pumpkin and frost moon

I´ll check out if that has some early game exploit potential
  9. Moartem

quak

quak
  10. Moartem

Showcase [Project/Showcase] More efficient liquid duplication + flooding the world in survival

The hellevator is the thing that does the job, there will be water settling events that flood hell, and with every event a hell full of water is gone. It could finish really quickly
  11. Moartem

Console Just need some tips and advice.

Just hoik yourself into the jungle temple and steal the traps. But you need to be VERY careful. With some spiky ball traps its even possible to take out WOF easily. After that goes the destroyer, just line up some (super-) darttraps over a flat surface and watch him go down.
  12. Moartem

PC Unicorn + dummy exploit for pumpkin and frost moon

As suggested that one could use a unicorn on dummies for invincebility, I tried it out and it worked pretty well. Further I was using a crab grinder with two ravens to power the last prism and for nebula buffs. A lot may be improved, especially annoying is, that there´s a vunerable spot on...
  13. Moartem

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

Omg this is still going 10011111
  14. Moartem

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

A gate block: It´s a 2x2 block you can place down. When right clicked it opens a menu, where the user may place down logic gates, which can be connected to the four input/output corners or other gates. This is an rougth illustration of what I mean: It´s also to avoid this:
  15. Moartem

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

e^log(10) (actually cheap)
Back
Top Bottom