Recent content by Mobile_Terrarian_2

1. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Mobile 1.3 Update

Unit one Testing would be great I logged into my iPad to watch YouTube then I saw that terraria was updating so I thought that 1.3 came out after about 3,000,000 years. It finished I logged on.......... Nothing changed..
  2. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

It just did that on its own
  3. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Probably not :merchantcry:~:cry:;(:nursecrying::dryadcry: Probably not :merchantcry:~:cry:;(:nursecrying::dryadcry:
  4. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Thanks for the follow. Tell me if you need help naming it or something.

Thanks for the follow. Tell me if you need help naming it or something.
  5. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Can you make an item or a new boss or Is that out of your expertise? I admire you for all of the...

Can you make an item or a new boss or Is that out of your expertise? I admire you for all of the cool stuff that you made.
  6. Mobile_Terrarian_2

If it helps you can get the mobile version and buy her from the clothier

If it helps you can get the mobile version and buy her from the clothier
  7. Mobile_Terrarian_2

I was wondering if we could give ideas for terraria if so can you show me where i can.

I was wondering if we could give ideas for terraria if so can you show me where i can.
  8. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Mobile 1.3 Update

I don’t think it will, it will probably be just in early 2019 TBH.Also what does anyone think about moonlord being the last boss? If they end the game I’m going to be sad :merchantcry: Because if the moon lord will end the game as the last boss updates would get boring.$-_-
  9. Mobile_Terrarian_2

I never said that you weren’t allowed to criticize. They have a hole new game that they are work working on called other world. They also had to start from scratch so that the update would look better. You did voice your opinion and I voiced mine. Still didn’t tell me why you think that they are...
  10. Mobile_Terrarian_2

They don’t have bad coders and they are not incomnfident. Just 1 month ago on the pipe works studio YouTube Channel they were they said that they were working on it while they were streaming 1.3 for PS4. Why are you trying to make everybody think that pipe works/Re-Logic are inconvenient?
  11. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Mobile 1.3 Update

Ok I can’t find the video though
  12. Mobile_Terrarian_2

Mobile 1.3 Update

I saw it on YouTube so I’m just going to give you a link in a bit.
Back
Top Bottom