Recent content by Mojo

1. Mojo

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Quickstacker? are you serious?! I really needed that!! :D usually I always have a jumbled mess of items in my inventory its inevtiable, I'm glad they have this :D
  2. Mojo

Best Grand Theft Auto?

Yep you're exactly how I feel. Infact, there is a rumored DLC for GTA V to be released in the future called "GTA V City Stories" which might include Carl. But I don't know if its going to happen though, because I don't think it was confirmed by Rockstar. But heck, that would be awesome! Just...
  3. Mojo

Yup! Love their games! Overgrowth and Lugaru HD! And the icon is just flawless.

Yup! Love their games! Overgrowth and Lugaru HD! And the icon is just flawless.
  4. Mojo

Best Grand Theft Auto?

Gosh, don't know what to pick, pretty much every GTA game I've played so far is great, except for GTA Advance -_- I loved San Andreas because it was the first GTA I've played, and It had stats, fighting styles, vehicle missions, side missions, a HUGE map, very huge map for the time when it was...
  5. Mojo

Favorite Childhood TV Shows.

Let's discuss some childhood shows that are nostalgic! Explain why! Also, optionally if you want, tell what year you were born in to give an idea of what shows aired on tv, or just don't mention your birthyear if you don't feel comfortable about it. My absolute favorites would have to be...
  6. Mojo

Your First Terraria experiences.

I didn't die as much as I expected to, It was a lot like Minecraft, just the crafting was different, and other factors were very similar, but I got the hang of it very quickly, my first character crashed, and all of it's data was lost. But I loved it nonetheless!
  7. Mojo

NPCs & Enemies All the rest of the bosses 'mechanicalized'

I put in large scaled text saying I don't own the sprites.
  8. Mojo

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hero man! Hey dude! I don't mind for your lets plays, but I love watching the tutorials and item reviews!
  9. Mojo

NPCs & Enemies All the rest of the bosses 'mechanicalized'

I always thought the mechanical bosses of the games are so cool looking and a great challenge. But some of the bosses that we currently have are not mechanical, but I thought it'd be very interesting if the rest of the bosses had a mechanical state, such as... Wall of Flesh Plantera Queen Bee...
  10. Mojo

SpartaCraft? Is that you? I remember you from Toribash! Its me Mojo! Dude hows it going?

SpartaCraft? Is that you? I remember you from Toribash! Its me Mojo! Dude hows it going?
  11. Mojo

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Can't wait, I am officially hyped. And those bugs... I wonder what event they're going to take place in...
  12. Mojo

Favourite pet?

Puppy! They're so cool! I love how they propel themselves with their tiny tail xD
  13. Mojo

PC How do you add replace music in Terraria?

Before I say anything, yes I already saw how to do it in pre-1.2. but there are new files... Which one contains the files of the tracks, and what software should I use to open it?
  14. Mojo

Cant wait fo' that update! Can you?

Cant wait fo' that update! Can you?
  15. Mojo

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Personally I think Crimson is creepier but it's better to me, ESPECIALLY because of the fact that you can acquire the most useful weapon; Vampire Knives. But I like it alot for other reasons too, like how the chasms are relatively small, making it easy to clentaminate. The landscape & the music...
Back
Top Bottom