Recent content by Moka!

1. Moka!

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

NSK gives his regards. He is unable to post here now because whenever he logs in he is redirected to a care bear website. He thinks it is because he upset some people here. Anyway, I also am incredibly disappointed with the split screen situation. It's been over a year since people were lied to...
  2. Moka!

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

Apparently it is still being worked on it is just taking way longer than is excusable imo.
  3. Moka!

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

I never said you were or weren't frustrated I just asked if you understand why I am. I see you are also frustrated. I'm glad you understand why I'm upset. As for releasing it early in poor state... I think it's a bummer that you see it as an "either/or" situation. Like releasing a quality...
  4. Moka!

Right back at ya!

Right back at ya!
  5. Moka!

So if it is obviously so far off the mark why was it even advertised? I mean...surely you understand how absurd it is that we don't have it after close to a year. I'm not trying to be a jerk but it's frustrating that after waiting so long you still can't commit to a date.
  6. Moka!

Pathetic.

Pathetic.
  7. Moka!

Yeah they've been saying crap like that for a long time. What does "soon" even mean? I'm starting to not believe it. Why even advertise a feature that won't be available for a year? Also, we've been very patient imo. Not that we have a choice if we already purchased the game.
  8. Moka!

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Is there an eta for switch split screen now that 1.3.5 is out?
  9. Moka!

That is how I feel about switch local co-op.
  10. Moka!

That would be super cool but considering some versions don't even have split screen yet I doubt that we'lol get it...at least anytime soon.
  11. Moka!

So shortly after the game released i saw "split screen to be added in later patch." Well we've had several patches and almost a year with no split screen. So, when they say "it's coming next" what does that even mean? How long is it going to take now?
  12. Moka!

I bought this game at launch on switch and it said there was supposed to be split screen. I checked here months ago and saw it was going to be added in a later update. Cool! Well, it's been almost a year and I don't see split screen. Was it scrapped? I'm pretty frustrated.
Back
Top Bottom