Recent content by Momiji Inubashiri

1. Momiji Inubashiri

Perfect Momento of Reality (WIP)

Preview of something I've been working I don't know if this should be a boss for this mod or a boss for a standalone game: it's name is Praetor
  2. Momiji Inubashiri

Explanation: They are actually throwing knives if you've heard of Sakuya Izayoi cause that is where the knives were based on, I'll work on the Knife Pouch once I have time to do so
  3. Momiji Inubashiri

Nice they look quite amazing and yes I am still working on the mod I just haven't made a forums or discord for it or the mod itself, its being made from scratch so I am currently making sprites for it and also I am not a good coder so that too, anyways here's some sprites that were made for the...
  4. Momiji Inubashiri

Thanks! And I forgot to announce this but the mod is going to be overhauled under a new name and with improved sprites, I will announce it later maybe and I may credit you for the sprite you made
  5. Momiji Inubashiri

Aye thanks though, I maybe the only person working on this mod its fine and thanks for lending me a sprite for my mod I'll make a contributer section on my modpage and since you're the first contributer I'll add you to the platinum rank anyways I hope you have a great day :happy:
  6. Momiji Inubashiri

It looks cool I'll credit you for the sprite If you'd like to keep it for yourself its fine too anyways I like your resprite I'd give it a 10/10
  7. Momiji Inubashiri

well we all have our own down sides btw the book is now replaced with her nuclear arm cannon
  8. Momiji Inubashiri

So how's your Mod? btw I tried respriting the Furious Flare Breaker so what should I change on it
  9. Momiji Inubashiri

Yes I just merged all three parts if you want to see them not combines sure
  10. Momiji Inubashiri

Btw while you were away from this tread I worked on this it's a Worm currently it's not in the mod yet plus I changed the 2 Touhou based weapons now the Handgun like weapon does 60 and the Hell raven grimoire does 54
  11. Momiji Inubashiri

Ah thanks I'll try and add some more detail
  12. Momiji Inubashiri

I know so I need some help with that so how much damage should I reduce on those weapons Edit:Btw What do you think of this sprite its a worm head
  13. Momiji Inubashiri

Thanks I'd love some help and today I might as well update the mod again
  14. Momiji Inubashiri

No i am the only one currently
Back
Top Bottom