Recent content by MongoloidChuck

1. M

Xbox One Iateglu shop

Lucky coin Name your price Will trade any item you could be wanting Gamertag is MongoloidChuck
  2. M

Xbox One LUCKY COIN!

Looking to buy or trade for a lucky coin. Please hit me up of u have one for grabs! GT is MongoloidChuck
  3. M

Xbox One Looking for some specific items

I added you!! Do tou by chance have flower boots or a lucky coin?!?!
  4. M

Xbox One If you need help:

I'll be on tomorrow night! :D
  5. M

Xbox One Lucky Coin

Looking to buy a few items or trade for them.. Highest priority - Lucky coin and Slime staff High priority- summoners emblem and accessories, spooky armor, summoning staff at UFO level or higher.. the dragon summoning staff would be best. And any sentry (moonlord?) Lower priority- flower...
  6. M

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

Add me! GT: MongoloidChuck Just want to be productive and stay some bosses for lots I play odd hours? I work four days then have 4 days off. So you'll see me alot 50% of the time
  7. M

Xbox One ADULTS ONLY 18+ Players

Add me MongoloidChuck is the GT
  8. M

Xbox One If you need help:

Add me! MongoloidChuck is my GT!
  9. M

Xbox One Brand new player

Hey all! As you can see I started about a week ago and am looking for some terraria friends! Feel free to add my GT MongoloidChuck, I'll be on tonight, hope to see you all!
  10. M

Xbox One Mess around and just play

Add me! My GT Is MongoloidChuck
  11. M

Xbox One Give me ideas so I can host them

Anything? Give aways, hidden treasure map challenges or scavenger hunts. Anything that rewards a player for participating in a event really. Add me! MongoloidChuck is my GT
  12. M

Xbox One Brand new player

Hey all! I just got into terraria a week ago and have a decent summoner build going on, looking for friends to play with, the GT IS MongoloidChuck, so please send me a friend request or message, very interested to see a player hosted event :D
  13. M

Xbox One Looking for some specific items

Hey! I'm about a week into the game and I'm struggling to find a few items, with the help of YouTube I came to these forums to ask for -slime staff - any summoner related gear (I'm currently in full spider). -lizhard bricks -slime statues -lucky coin?!?!??! -maybe a mount? -maybe for a alt...
  14. M

Xbox One Storm bow, other cools tuff

Hey! I'm about a week into the game and I'm struggling to find a few items, with the help of YouTube I came to these forums to ask for -slime staff - any summoner related gear (I'm currently in full spider). -lizhard bricks -slime statues -lucky coin?!?!??! -maybe a mount? -maybe for a alt...
Back
Top Bottom