Recent content by Monika's Granddad

1. Monika's Granddad

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

If you have a Picksaw or higher ones, you can. But if you use it for free entrance on the Lihzahrdian Temple, it's a problem. Better fix the problem by making an aura on the Temple or a Dungeon Guardian ala Lihzahrdian Style for unwanted entrances
  2. Monika's Granddad

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

I'm with the history!
  3. Monika's Granddad

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Ores and Hammers [Sprites]

make Pwnhammer a PWNJOLNIR
  4. Monika's Granddad

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Suggestion for the Fishing hook of The Depths: Adamantine Fishing Hook Makes fishing in the Depths possible. 45% Fishing power and has 5% chance of not breaking the line. Disabled when High Test Fishing Line is equipped. 1/75 chance of being obtained in Hardmode from the Angler after 25 quests...
  5. Monika's Granddad

Terraria, Pokemon style

Wyvern [Flying/Dragon] Use Vortex Fragment >>> Phantasm Dragon [Ghost/Dragon] Shark [Water] Level 23 >>> Pigron [Water/Dragon] MeteorHd [Fire/Steel] Use Solar Fragment >>> Corite [Fire/Steel]
  6. Monika's Granddad

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

it's nice to have the combined forces of Lihzahrd Renegade Witch Doctor and Nature's Assistant Dryad just to quell the forces of evil
  7. Monika's Granddad

New track for 1.3.6!

tbh, I'm waiting for Storm event too
  8. Monika's Granddad

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

how can I place the furniture btw
  9. Monika's Granddad

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

more like Megatenish but positive way?
  10. Monika's Granddad

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

more like Terrarian denizens... that's nice but do they count on NPC spawning limit?
  11. Monika's Granddad

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Let's call the triad The Treyeplets Sclerepugnant shoots Golden Shower Balls and when it enrages, he will try to shower you with Golden Shower with also a chance of Curse debuff
  12. Monika's Granddad

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i have I hope they will integrate for more silent-user gaming (a.k.a. audio problem-ridden computer)
  13. Monika's Granddad

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And nice Mk II btw
Back
Top Bottom