Recent content by Viesta

1. Viesta

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

good stuff. :)
  2. Viesta

PC I recently bought a Razer Ornata v3, which is awesome and supports the terraria RGB, but it doesn't work correctly.

yeah im having the same issue myself except im on a Razer Ornata V3 X :( (found out the Razer Ornata V3 X doesn't have individualized LED's in each key... returned it and got a Individual LED per key keyboard... a lot happier with it too. :D)
  3. Viesta

**REPORTED** Smart Cursor not working with Keyboard + Mouse on Steam Deck

it's been resolved and i am really happy to see it fixed.
  4. Viesta

Steam Deck Terraria graphical glitches on steam deck

for me it just randomly happens no matter what i do... sometimes my screen goes white except for caves and entities like man eaters.
  5. Viesta

Steam Deck Weird graphical glitch - multicoloured wavy lines

It just happens to me no matter what i do... even if i sit still i get it... and after a while now im getting a graphical bug that makes my environment white but makes all the entities/enemies visible like man eaters and stuff... kinda feels like cheating.
  6. Viesta

Steam Deck Smart Cursor with Keyboard/Mouse Not Working In SD

yeah not gonna lie im agitated by the situation... seriously my friends think im useless because i can't use smart cursor and are trying to move me onto windows PC... but i absolutely refuse to budge.
  7. Viesta

Steam Deck Terraria graphical glitches on steam deck

This is the only recording i have of it happening but it's also been happening to me and probably many others.
  8. Viesta

Smart Cursor Steam Deck not Activating

Yeah not gonna lie this is horrifyingly annoying... months later no fix.
  9. Viesta

Steam Deck Steam deck issues - centralisation

When i play the game on steam deck i get graphical issues while just normally playing the game and sometimes the map goes crazy and turns completely white in certain sections... here is someone that was able to replicate my issue on reddit.
  10. Viesta

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Nice, hope it comes real soon... wonder if any of the animated blocks will get a texture? like the rainbow blocks or the alien blocks? and im not sure if ore has a texture already but that'd be awesome... i legit wanna see everything be retextured.
  11. Viesta

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

hope this is still being worked on... would love to see a discord.
  12. Viesta

i know that. but it seems to be a pretty rare title?

i know that. but it seems to be a pretty rare title?
  13. Viesta

i wonder why i dont really see people with the plantera banners?

i wonder why i dont really see people with the plantera banners?
  14. Viesta

CC Creation Compendium #56

Hmm... i have nothing to say but happy new year. xP
  15. Viesta

Terraria Wall Decals

i bet when time goes on. you'll get your clothier. and the entire cast/mobs/bosses of the game. xD
Back
Top Bottom