Recent content by Moon-lord

1. M

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

I’m so glad that such a major bug fix update is finally out, but sadly I’m still experiencing game crashes every time I try to open my cloud saves. Any news on that?
  2. M

PS4 Game crashes when trying to download worlds from cloud saves

I don’t even know but when I went into the playstation settings to get the worlds from the save files, I found the exact world that was overwritten, downloaded it, went back into terraria, and when I entered the world, it was the world that was written on top of my original world. I don’t...
  3. M

I’ve figured out that when you are affected by the world overwrite dupe glitch, it even downlaods the world that was written on top of your original world, so even trying to download it with that method doesn’t work when you have that glitch affecting the world you want to download.
  4. M

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I have mentioned this issue a few times but I don’t know if you guys are aware of it yet or caught it but are still working on it, but haven’t mentioned it yet, but it’s the game crashing whenever you open the cloud save storage menu. Whenever I try to open the cloud storage menu it would be...
  5. M

PS4 1.3 terraria bug fixes

Hello fellow terrarians, just making a post to check in on how much progress has been made on making hotfixes for the many little glitches and bugs in the new 1.3 update of terraria. I’ve stopped playing terraria for a bit to wait for more fixes but so far I’ve only seen one update fixing the...
  6. M

PS4 A plethora of multiplayer bugs...

Yeah these bugs are making the game very frustrating, especially multiplayer, I can’t play with my friend at all because of all the crashes and I’ve lost my main world due to the multiplayer world overwrite save glitch. I can’t even get my save back from the cloud because that crashes everytime...
  7. M

ALl right, thank you just trying to bounce off ideas but hopefully it gets fixed soon :)
  8. M

Does it matter because of the online storage because I believe only playstation plus members get that exclusively so it could’ve messed up with the cloud storage?
  9. M

Actually that sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation, the world I lost was made on PS3, And all my cloud data saves are from PS3 because I took a long break from terraria and eventually moved on to PS4 while waiting for new update, so I haven’t done anything on terraria until this recent...
  10. M

Alright, thank you for your help and concern :) hopefully it gets fixed very soon, for now I’ll just enjoy a new world while I wait.
  11. M

Alright I will, thank you. Any idea about how long these hot fixes could take? Any guess would be gladly taken because I need any bit of info at this point.
  12. M

PS4 World Dupe/Overwrite

If I at least got my world back I wouldn’t have been as upset as I am now but the person I lost my world to won’t even look for my world in his world select screen and then claims he doesn’t have it. I’m just gonna start again and move past it but I tried to download it from the cloud but the...
  13. M

I lost one of my main worlds to another one of the many glitches that are terrorizing us poor players, luckily I saved this world to the cloud, I thought to myself, it’s alright, I can just get it back from the cloud, I press the download but on the select world screen and waited there. Suddenly...
  14. M

PS4 World Dupe/Overwrite

I guess I just won’t be playing with people anymore until they quickly fix these many bugs :/
Back
Top Bottom