• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Mooncune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Phew, replaying terraria so many times has burnt me out. I think I'll hold off until the next big update.
    Hey rpg!
    why'd you change your name?
    Reactions: Mooncune
    Mooncune
    Mooncune
    Switchin' up my persona a bit, I like this new one vereh much. =)
    Reactions: Terro
    Terro
    Terro
    Definetly more.. unique. *me gusta*
    You know, the sand elemental would be a nice mommy if she didn't shred people with tornadoes.
    My goodness, I better wrap up my expert playthrough. Master mode!? *chokes*
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I literally can't dodge without a dash. Thanks Hollow Knight, guess I'm dying to every boss until I can get the black belt.
    Terro
    Terro
    Yep. I can't beat any boss cept the eye without a dash. which is funy, cuz it's the boss that gives you a dash. BTW I got a GODLY SHIELD OF CUTHULU?! WHAT THE HECK?! WHAT IS THIS?! I have NO IDEA HOW I GOT GODLY ON AN ACESSORY!
    Terro
    Terro
    Edit; i can beat WOF without dash.
    Just got Terraria Mobile, it's pretty different! Weird almost, I love it. I just have to get used to mobile controls!
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I feel that way a lot about certain ports of games. I find that it can kinda be charming, like Terraria and Minecraft on the 3DS. It's a little eccentric
    King Victor Ω
    King Victor Ω
    Ah, I feel nostalgic by reading this post. The first version I played was mobile, and I still think it's the easiest version to move around/fight.
    Got inspired by my old art, so poof! Cute cartoony mode has engaged. Also expert Plantera was probably one of my most intense fights so far.
    Skeletron Prime tried to spawn on my first expert night, HAHAHAHAHA no.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    All behold the sheer power of the Save & Exit button. In all seriousness, though, that never happens if you don't smash altars. So if you fish for your ore, you'll never get an impromptu boss spawn.
    Alrighty, I finished my last normal class run. Should I try the dreaded expert or look at some mods? Been seeing a lot of buzz for calamity.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I'd say to try expert before Calamity.
    W1K
    W1K
    I'd tell you to stick to expert for now, alternatively if you really want to delve into mod territory, go for thorium rather than calamity. Thorium attempts to enhance the base game, actually makes expert easier due to the sheer amount of new options. Big problem with calamity is that it tends to turn the game upside down and put a big emphasis on the numbers game.
    Finally.... after much HORROR, I completed the summoner run. And I learned today that stardust dragon is ATROCIOUS. Stardust Cell Staff OP!
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well, the point of the dragon is that it's more powerful if you stack multiple segments on it. By itself, I'm pretty sure it would normally suck.
    They say the illusive "CrazedRPGWife" is a rare 0.25% drop from Expert-mode Moon Lord while playing as summoner with no buffs or secondary.
    Was doing a summoner run and a minion killed a voodoo demon over lava waaay offscreen. Needless to say, I fell off my chair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom