MoonLightLancer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohhh... About the Crimson Seeds and whatnot, I'm sorry for any damage done to your world as a result of following my advice.
    MoonLightLancer
    MoonLightLancer
    Erm idk. Also about the item giveaway I can only give on item. So you need to choose one not a whole set :3
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Last night was very exciting!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Every time I join you twice impatiently, a part of my appearance changes; I still find that pretty interesting!
    You guys should check out my terraria giveaway in the "Want to Sell" Section. Just respond to THAT THREAD and youll get a chance to win.
    I have alot of questions today.. how do I spawn the hallows? I enabled hard mode and waited 2 reality days and nothin.
    Whats some good armor to have before moonlord? Also anyone have rotten chunks or vertebre I could use? (I need 6 total). Thanks :3
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Does class matter? About the other question, you should be able to get the chunks or vertebrae with ease and a little bit of time.
    MoonLightLancer
    MoonLightLancer
    "Does class matter" Its not class its strenght so yes, it indeed does matter otherwise ill die within seconds. And I have little crimson so it got a bit harder for me.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Turtle or beetle armor should help you. Fight the Brain or Eye to get Crimson Seeds so you can make things slightly easier on yourself.
    None of my worlds have Mythril, I tried for 2 days and onl Orchiulum. ;-;.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I couldn't get Palladium in 10 worlds in a row, beat that.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Fish up crates? You'll get both of each of the 3 pairs (and also the easymode ores too).
    I love rain! I dont know why people hate it.. its so calming to listen too. Its why I open my window on rainy days!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I love the rain too, I hate the storm, though. Lightning and thunder, flooded city, cold air making me crippled. That's what the storm is to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom