Recent content by MoonlordB0i

1. MoonlordB0i

Windows Problem Reporting

so you ran the "xnafx40_redist.msi". Well I'm sorry I couldn't assist you in fixing your issue, I am by no means an expert, and I hope somebody else can help in the near future. As far as further Ideas, I have none. Thank you for your time.
  2. MoonlordB0i

Try the list of steps I put in the post above your most recent one.
  3. MoonlordB0i

Do you think you could give me a few more details on your issue? Do you get the same windows error that @ScotWasHere has? Edit: @rorob and @ScotWasHere do this, it might work. 1. Go the Terraria file directory by going into Steam, right clicking Terraria in the game list, clicking Properties...
  4. MoonlordB0i

oh ok
  5. MoonlordB0i

Ok well lets just try this anyway. How to Run Terraria in Compatibility Mode: 1. Go to the exact file location, C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Terraria, or go to Steam, right click Terraria on the list, then properties, Local Files, and click Browse. 2. Right click on...
  6. MoonlordB0i

Ok weird. Have you by chance upgraded to a new version of windows recently? I've seen multiple problems with people upgrading to windows 10. Edit: @rorob what language do you speak, I put your message into translator and it says its Portuguese but I thought it was Spanish.
  7. MoonlordB0i

Ok I'll do some more digging for you.
  8. MoonlordB0i

@rorob Sorry I can't understand spanish :( Edit: ok i used google translate. I'm very sorry those didn't fix anything either. I will keep looking and I hope to fix your problem eventually. Edit Edit: ¿Preferirías que yo hablara español? Tenga en cuenta que utilizo el traductor de Google, por...
  9. MoonlordB0i

My modded staff using insane amounts of mana.

The reason it is losing mana so fast is because of two things. "item.mana = 5;" controls how much mana is consumed every use. 2nd is "item.shootSpeed = 8;" which controls how fast it shoots. Keep in mind, a shoot speed value of 8 is Insanely Fast speed in terraria, so if the staff is being used...
  10. MoonlordB0i

So you've deleted the config.json file and verified the integrity and still no terraria? How to Verify Integrity of Game Files: 1. Open Steam 2. Right click Terraria in the list of games on the left side of the screen. 3. Click Properties. 4. Go to the Local Files tab 5. Click the button saying...
  11. MoonlordB0i

Ahhh ok, I'm glad I could help, and yes feel free to let me know if there are more bugs or issues.
  12. MoonlordB0i

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Heyoooo... It's been a long time lol. This entire mod has been a huge journey. I followed the old forum page for probably more than a year, and I think its actually pretty surreal that this mod is actually HERE now. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but sheeeesh this is pretty insane. I...
  13. MoonlordB0i

Hmmmm ok... see if this works: 1. Go to Documents 2. Then My Games 3. Then Terraria 4. Then delete the file that is called "config" or "config.json" After doing this, run another File Integrity Validation. The proplem you are having might have something to do with the config being corrupted...
  14. MoonlordB0i

Mods that don't require a new world

Oh yeah I forgot about the literaly thorium that needs to spawn (duh)... Anyway lol I hope you have a nice rest of your playthrough :)
Back
Top Bottom