Recent content by Daikon Ocelot

1. Daikon Ocelot

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

Supporting Unity's rivals to undermine Unity? That's a brilliant strategy!
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Terraria State of the Game - April 2023

Hmm~ I like the dryad artwork~ ^w^
  3. Daikon Ocelot

Terraria State of the Game - March 2023

I kinda like the new banners look. Now, I am convinced to collect them and put it somewhere in my museum.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

Since it seems there's no weapon given, I use myself again. I launched myself on to you, you managed to dodge, but you didn't realize that I made a second attack right after it. You got knocked by my shoulder and fell down the cliff, but you survived. Knowing that you survived, you tried to...
  5. Daikon Ocelot

You unknowingly offended the VRChat itself. It gone rogue and start causing chaos all over the world. It appears in any possible electronic devices to find and zap you. You managed to dodge its fury, but after a while, you got desperate, because no electronic devices equals no internet, no...
  6. Daikon Ocelot

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Well, never really talked to Leinfors, just notice him talking with and helping the others around the forums. But still, to know that someone you usually met around the forums is not there anymore, even though you never really know them, is... sad. I never expect this to happen. May Leinfors...
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Since you didn't give me anything. I rammed my head into you. You dodged, and slipped off the cliff. A dango.
  8. Daikon Ocelot

Terraria State of the Game - January 2023

Oooh! Another Terraria final update! But really, I don't mind more "not so final" update. Any kind of update is always welcome, for me at least.
  9. Daikon Ocelot

You got sued by them for coupling a Goomba girl with Sonic, and put to jail for the rest of your life. A spork.
  10. Daikon Ocelot

what should I do next???(my guide is dead xD)

Further explanation, the "room" is an enclosed space with door (or doors). So, make sure there's no holes in all four sides and the background of the "room," or monster will be able to spawn in it.
  11. Daikon Ocelot

I hug you to death~ A manga.
  12. Daikon Ocelot

Hello, everyone! - Veteran

Welcome to TCF, Pitter! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
  13. Daikon Ocelot

Back In This Game After Many Years

Welcome to the forums, SilverMushroom!
  14. Daikon Ocelot

Am I late?

Nice to meet you, Moon!
Back
Top Bottom