• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Moor Oakheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess who’s back man! I was Gavvv24 if you don’t remember me, but it’s good to see you.
    Going to watch Dragon Ball... from the beginning!

Hahahaha!!
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    Yeah!! Since there are multiple seasons with hundreds of episodes each, plus its movies, that I need to watch or rewatch.
    Shloomally
    Shloomally
    Good luck. I started to read the One Piece manga from the beginning, it has over 1000 chapters.
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    I have finished Dragon Ball (now I understand who Master Roshi really are), next, it's time for Dragon Ball Z (with a lot more episodes).
    How it going in my neighbouring country?
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    Still not free from COVID-19 nor the label "developing country."
    ZachIsBack
    ZachIsBack
    Well, it will get better, I live in an area that has a critical amount of cases, tens of thousands. 6 people have confirmed to be infected in my condominium.
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    Yeah, I only hope that my people were better and a lot more discipline in handling this virus. Unfortunately, it's almost a myth.
    Planning to draw something for Valentine's Day.

And yeah... I have no idea. You guys have any suggestions on what couple should I draw?
    wanna join an rp?
    Closing the giveaway (I believe the code has already expired (or not). I am closing the giveaway. Better luck next time).
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    what giveaway?
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    If you don't own GOG or already have the game (the game is Prison Architect), I think it's useless then. I don't know if it's really expired or not (it says it will expired on January 16, but probably still redeemable today), but if you're interested, just see my status before this.
    Making some kind of a giveaway (I have a GOG game code that can be redeem. It will expire on January 16, 2021. The game in question is Prison Architect. If all goes as what I expected, you can have it. Just reply to this post if you want it. If there is more than one person wants it, I will have to give you some quiz.)
    Naively trying to fight Empress of the Light in the day.
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    Yeah, that's the boots I've been trying to make! I just need to find Ice Skate (I had one before, but I accidentally sell it with the Ctrl+LMB). And yeah, I've already made another world for another playthrough (and for that perhaps), a world called, "Drunk World."
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    Try amphibian boots.
    Moor Oakheart
    Moor Oakheart
    That's also my little brother's equipment (it seems he looks more prepared than I am). I myself rely on my flying broom to fly around the sky railroad station I built, dodging all the attacks as best as I could. The strategy was I be the bait (because I am better at dodging), while my little brother attack her from afar (because he got that crazy flying and slicing swords).
    Having multiple frontiers breached by the Crimson and Hallow (Jungle was hopelessly lost to the Crimson, most other biome were treathen by the Hallow, leaving only the Desert as the only clean biome.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom