2. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

Yeah, you're right
  3. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

uhh... Is this mod dead?
  4. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader The Sealsum Mod

this is wip and not released yet, or ever, I am not sure if I'm actually going to keep working on this project (don't mind the janky L for now) check Alternate Dimensions for some context This mod is about adding new dimensions to the game, these dimensions will contain different new biomes...
  5. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader Image to structure?

Basically, I mean using map images as mod structures. I know that Pinky mod does this, but I want to know how?
  6. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader How do I add a dependency and access scripts from other mods

Basically, I want to access a script from another mod (ModSaber script from WeaponOut mod to be specific) in my mod, as well as add a dependency for that mod.
  7. Moosed up Seal

Resolved Equipped armor sprites not loading

how did I not notice that...
  8. Moosed up Seal

Resolved Equipped armor sprites not loading

So, I made an armor set, built the mod, reloaded and got this error All the equipped textures are in the correct folder, what do I need to do to load them?
  9. Moosed up Seal

tModLoader ModCompile folder missing error, help

I am on PC, I first downloaded XNA, got an error. You said that I need XNA for PC, the error says it is missing FNA, that left me a bit confused. I tried to import the FNA exe and it worked, finally :D
  10. Moosed up Seal

Okay, I did that, but now I have this:
  11. Moosed up Seal

Problem: I tried to build a mod but got an error saying "ModCompile folder missing'. Question: Where do I get that? Research: Googled that. Problem: Didn't find a solution. Solution: Ask on forums.
Back
Top Bottom