Recent content by Mordekaiser

1. Mordekaiser

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Happy to see this mod back online, Sam!
  2. Mordekaiser

I haven't seen it yet, but thanks.

I haven't seen it yet, but thanks.
  3. Mordekaiser

Wasn't there supposed to be a different bug net, like in the trailer?

Wasn't there supposed to be a different bug net, like in the trailer?
  4. Mordekaiser

So cool to see Disturbed back again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g (Definetly late...

So cool to see Disturbed back again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g (Definetly late on the hype train. ; c ; ).
  5. Mordekaiser

Celldweller has been doing awesome.

Celldweller has been doing awesome.
  6. Mordekaiser

It'll come. It''ll definetly come.

It'll come. It''ll definetly come.
  7. Mordekaiser

I am going to find every piece of summoner item in the game when 1.3 hits steam.

I am going to find every piece of summoner item in the game when 1.3 hits steam.
  8. Mordekaiser

League of Legends anyone?

One of my friends actually predicted the skin to come out. He hyped up my chat too much.
  9. Mordekaiser

The god.
  10. Mordekaiser

Anime General Discussion

Of course the Master of Metal likes anime! He approves of Kyoukai no Kanata, World Trigger, Aldnoah Zero, Death Parade, Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso and Ano Natsu de Matteru. I personally like Kyoukai no Kanata of the anime's I named.
  11. Mordekaiser

You'll be earning a custom emote in-game which you can use by pressing Ctrl+6. You can already use it on a level 4 champion. Ofcourse the banner and some other things I forgot. Also, there are these Mastery points which you'll be getting throughout level 5.They said that it'll be unlocking some...
  12. Mordekaiser

Anyone else been enjoying the new Champion Masteries? I know I do.
  13. Mordekaiser

That's more like it.

That's more like it.
  14. Mordekaiser

I am a proud metalhead!

I am a proud metalhead!
  15. Mordekaiser

Well, it's actually King of Clubs. xD I was expecting the Spades reference, but yeh. Rito pls.

Well, it's actually King of Clubs. xD I was expecting the Spades reference, but yeh. Rito pls.
Back
Top Bottom