Recent content by mothman

1. mothman

Switch worldgen consistently messed up and sandstorms bugged

i stopped playing terraria on switch a year or so ago, I don't remember what version of the game i played last. i recently returned to play splitscreen, and have noticed some bugs/weird behavior that never used to happen. if these are known or intentional please let me know, but i am comparing...
  2. mothman

**REPORTED** Capture Mode backgrounds broken

here it is, the build is in the west third of the map
  3. mothman

that said, idk why the underground background would start so high up anyway
  4. mothman

yes, the bottom of the build is at about 5' surface and top is about 315' surface Edit: bottom being a few blocks below the water
  5. mothman

damn i was really hoping it was that. it was set to 110%, i changed it to 100% and no change, the cutoff happens at the same place.
  6. mothman

I can't capture a normal background in the hallow. it appears to be locked at a certain elevation and then it wraps around to open sky underneath. Neither turning off image packing, nor forcing a hallow background in camera settings changes anything.
  7. mothman

Game Mechanics Please don't remove auto-pause

that's what doesn't make sense to me, it's not a competitive game, if someone wants to cheese bosses instead of playing the game normally, who cares? i can't imagine constantly starting and stopping the game during combat is any fun anyway.
  8. mothman

it does on console, just not mobile.
  9. mothman

Please do not make auto-pause the same as it is on mobile. I first played Terraria on console and have been used to auto-pause. After buying the mobile version I realize this is not an option and is going to be removed from other platforms in the future. Currently, it only effects settings...
  10. mothman

Switch Looking for Laser rifle and clockwork assault rifle

Im looking for a space rifle and a clockwork assault rifle. I have melee, summoner, and sorcerer emblems, a breaker blade, wall of flesh mask and a wall of flesh trophy. I also have honeyed goggles.
  11. mothman

Switch Looking for Shark statue

Message me when you're ready for me to host
  12. mothman

Oh that's awesome, thank you my switch code is SW-8178-8841-6598
  13. mothman

I don't have one sorry :^/
  14. mothman

I'm Iooking for a shark statue. I don't have a lot to trade (feel free to ask for something, I'll see if I have it) but I can return the statue in less than 24 hrs.
Back
Top Bottom