1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
MountainDrew
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2017 at 8:23 AM
Birthday:
Jan 4, 1994
Software Engineering and Terraria Mods

Share This Page

MountainDrew

The Destroyer, Male, 23, from Green Bay, WI

These Discord outages are triggering me hardcore. Mar 20, 2017

MountainDrew was last seen:
Mar 28, 2017 at 8:23 AM
    1. MysticPBJ
      MysticPBJ
      MountainDrew, whats the discord if it's a public thing? i haven't managed to find it.
      1. UberCAKE
        UberCAKE
        Mar 25, 2017 at 9:51 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
    2. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      These Discord outages are triggering me hardcore.
      1. Hie the Badger
        Hie the Badger
        I say we riot.
        Mar 20, 2017
        UberCAKE likes this.
    3. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      I'm just going to cry. The stress levels have become insane in the past 12 hours.
      1. greatusername likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FierySwordswoman
        FierySwordswoman
        [2/3] should be doing this or that instead. Really makes you hate everything.
        But, I started chasing a couple interests. Just some simple things I can do by myself.
        I started teaching myself programming using Python, developed some more skills in GIMP, finally got around to trying this 'anime' thing people keep talking about, and eventually built a new PC from scratch...
        Mar 7, 2017
        Canito likes this.
      4. FierySwordswoman
        FierySwordswoman
        [3/3] So, while I'm still as sick as ever, I'm actually feeling much better than I did a year ago when the situation was at its worst.

I'm basically saying this: helping yourself will pay off in the long run. If you need a break, you need a break. Your peers/family should respect that.
        Mar 7, 2017
        Canito likes this.
      5. Canito
        Canito
        I know the feeling. Just take a break on this and prioritize schoolwork first, we all have been through this at least once in our lives, so don't blame yourself.
        Mar 8, 2017
    4. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      Saying things are "placeholders" should not excuse you from essentially stealing art from another party and claiming it as your own.
      1. Vladimier
        Vladimier
        Basically using an asset with out permission is still using it without permission.

Also another point I would like to make, Tremor sprites are inconsistent. Which means there is a high chance Tremor collected sprites from other "borrowed sources" and used/edited them as claim.

To all Moderators out there , if you are rational enough and check you would suspect that my statement is true
        Mar 6, 2017
        Star, UberCAKE, Jenosis and 1 other person like this.
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        And like I mentioned to you earlier @Vladimier, if you - or anyone else - has evidence of a sprite in Tremor - or any other mod - being used without permission, please send that evidence to a moderator. If you know of any sprite plagiarism, report the evidence. If you're simply talking about it, but don't have any evidence, that's just called spreading rumors.
        Mar 6, 2017
      3. Vladimier
        Vladimier
        I believe I may have something slightly useful
        Mar 6, 2017
        Star, Zach_, CountDraconiusIX and 3 others like this.
    5. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      Seems like my post worked for the most part and I'm glad. Even if it came at the cost of my credibility among the moderators.
      1. 360Chadscope
        360Chadscope
        Did I miss something while I was gone
        Mar 6, 2017
        MountainDrew, UberCAKE and Vladimier like this.
    6. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      So you don't like me for posting the truth? Fine, I see how it is. Good luck in your future endeavors. Can't hide from your sins forever.
    7. Dracovious
      Dracovious
      Hey Drew, if you need help with the Wiki I may be able to help. :)
    8. Canito
      Canito
      I have been listening to the calamity mod soundtrack (DoG is my fav) and it's so EPIC.
      1. MountainDrew likes this.
    9. MrButternuss
      MrButternuss
      I have a question. I wanted to create a Worm Boss for my own Mod..but im really new to this whole Modding stuff and i dont know how to create an actually working worm xD so i wanted to ask you if i could use your Desert Scourge Code for my mod. Of course you will be credited in the first line of the Mod Discription and i wont make any Money with my Mod.
    10. もゃゅ语ゑふ
      もゃゅ语ゑふ
      Hello, MountainDrew. You created the Calamity Mod is great, I also like it very much, so I want to recommend it to more people, so that more people to play it. Can i carry it? Thank you very much.
    11. Got Em!
      Got Em!
      Hey are u the creator of calamity mod I want to ask a question what do u use or how do u spawn in the bumble bird if it is a recipe can u plz leave the name and the crafting recipe thank you, btw awesome mod really cool and challenging boss fights.
      1. Burst
        Burst
        He does not have a spawner. Stay in the jungle post-moon lord until you find one.
        Feb 24, 2017
        Got Em! likes this.
    12. Proxy
      Proxy
      The Hell is your profile Pic? Cadance, maybe...? No idea.
      2. MountainDrew
        MountainDrew
        You are correct
        Feb 19, 2017
      3. Proxy
        Proxy
        HAHA, Victory Cookie for the Blue Octahedron.
        Feb 20, 2017
    13. Zach_
      Zach_
      Thanks for the follow!
    14. Khaelis
      Khaelis
      M8, you just don't follow me without /me/ following you.
      1. MountainDrew and Zach_ like this.
      2. Khaelis
        Khaelis
        THIS IS WAR!
        Feb 13, 2017
    15. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      Welp, there. The community has chosen. The mod still has a future to look forward to. Thank you to everyone that supported me.
    16. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      If this drama continues then the Calamity Mod is going to no longer exist. This is not a warning, just a heads up.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MountainDrew
        MountainDrew
        My primary point is that I shouldn't need to say anything to the people causing issues.
        Feb 11, 2017
      3. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        But that's exactly the problem: you do need to address those people directly, as to them it is not obvious that what they are doing is bothering you. In fact, they think they're being helpful by either providing criticism or defending you from it, without considering their own tone.
        Feb 11, 2017
      4. MountainDrew
        MountainDrew
        I suppose. I still am of the mindset that some things shouldn't need to be said. I also said the original statement in the heat of the moment, but I certainly wasn't joking.
        Feb 11, 2017
    17. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      I keep expecting everyone to do as much research as possible before posting anything. Guess I'm expecting too much :p
      1. ninjakai03, Mechantera and Svante like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I'm with you here. Shouldn't there be a wiki for the [Calamity] mod anyways?
        Feb 10, 2017
        ninjakai03 and MountainDrew like this.
      3. Canito
        Canito
        The wiki is WIP. Would like to help but I'm bad at writing info.
        Feb 10, 2017
        ninjakai03 and MountainDrew like this.
    18. MountainDrew
      MountainDrew
      New update is nearing completion. Glad the members of the community have been giving me reasons to keep doing this modding thing.
      1. ninjakai03, Canito and Mechantera like this.
    19. Terra Branford
      Terra Branford
      Suddenly pony
      1. MountainDrew
        MountainDrew
        Surprised I didn't lose half my followers because of it. Since nobody left that makes me happy.
        Feb 9, 2017
        Mechantera, ninjakai03 and Graydee like this.
    20. SamTerarrium
      SamTerarrium
      Aw man your birthday is on January 4 so Happy Late Birthday :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 4, 1994 (Age: 23)
    Software Engineering and Terraria Mods
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita
    I'm a 22-year old college student that plays Terraria whenever he has the time available.

If you ever want to play then send me a PM. I have over 2600 hours in the PC version already and have grown tired of the vanilla 1.3 content, but I'm still willing to play it if I have someone else along for the ride :D

I also made a mod called the Calamity Mod with the help of an amazing spriting team.

Signature

I support:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]