hey I'm a boring man my mii has to bii exaggerated a bit
  2. MournfulRelic

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country
  3. MournfulRelic

Also beat Celeste in 10 hours with 2930 deaths but sh

Also beat Celeste in 10 hours with 2930 deaths but sh
  4. MournfulRelic

Started playing through DKC. This game is really fun, I think I'll just play through all the DKC...

Started playing through DKC. This game is really fun, I think I'll just play through all the DKC games, I've heard a lot of good about them.
  5. MournfulRelic

PC Water Weapons only Playthrough

Just wanted anyone who still cares about this to know that it isn't dead, but I've lost my save data and will just restart and try to get up till the point I made it last time (killing Fishron) and will start posting .Hopefully this doesn't bother anyone and sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. MournfulRelic

they've been making free DLC for a year, the rank X update is pretty big and free too, and this...

they've been making free DLC for a year, the rank X update is pretty big and free too, and this pack is 25 cents per level, plus playing as an octoling. I think $20 is pretty fair.
  7. MournfulRelic

you do know DLC costs money, right?

you do know DLC costs money, right?
  8. MournfulRelic

I don't care about smash either don't worry but at least we have the splatoon dlc

I don't care about smash either don't worry but at least we have the splatoon dlc
  9. MournfulRelic

Wow I really just leave for a few months then suddenly come back well bye again then I guess

Wow I really just leave for a few months then suddenly come back well bye again then I guess
  10. MournfulRelic

How do you like that I came back for a few minutes to look at your memes but I didn't go through...

How do you like that I came back for a few minutes to look at your memes but I didn't go through liking every single one of them haha
  11. MournfulRelic

It is.

It is.
  12. MournfulRelic

Been considering doing a SMO nipple% speedrun

Been considering doing a SMO nipple% speedrun
  13. MournfulRelic

Discord seems to be completely broken for me on my home wifi, does anyone else know why?

Discord seems to be completely broken for me on my home wifi, does anyone else know why?
  14. MournfulRelic

yeah but megaman is the dark souls of shooty shooty platform games while cuphead is the dark...

yeah but megaman is the dark souls of shooty shooty platform games while cuphead is the dark souls of contra style boss rush sidescroller games
  15. MournfulRelic

really off-putting, it seems like it'll take me a while to get used to this.

really off-putting, it seems like it'll take me a while to get used to this.
Back
Top Bottom