Recent content by mouseas

1. mouseas

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I mean that I want to make a custom trap which behaves like vanilla traps do, not that I want to add functionality which 1.3.1 already added.
  2. mouseas

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I want to make a trap tile which can be rotated when hammered, and has 4 frames (1 for each cardinal direction). I copied ExampleBlock as a base, and I'm having a problem where the pink missing-texture color is used for most of the blocks' sides. I do get some of my 4 images to show up in the...
  3. mouseas

tModLoader Coding Problems, Please Help.

I assume by "doesn't work", that you mean the mod doesn't give any errors, but the recipe won't show up. I don't see any obvious things wrong in your code. I assume you have the ingredients in your inventory rather than in equipment slots? You might also need to make Lava Waders and...
  4. mouseas

Let's see your code. Also, did you save the file?
  5. mouseas

Agh. My bad. I gave you the Item id rather than the Tile id. So the right reference list is at https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Tile-IDs
  6. mouseas

tModLoader Modding Inquiry

RE #2: I'd also recommend letting the ore replace slush blocks, in addition to ice + snow.
  7. mouseas

TileID.TinkerersWorkshop should work. See https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Item-IDs. Either put "TileID.TinkerersWorkshop", or just a number; don't put "TileID.398". As for your second problem, it's a syntax error because of your placeholder for the Tinkerer's workshop...
  8. mouseas

In the first 3 lines of your code you have: using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; Just add one more line to that: using Terraria.ID;
  9. mouseas

tModLoader Has anyone made a custom trap?

I'm working on my first mod. I'd like to make some new traps which are rotatable (1.3.1 made all 1-block traps so they can be rotated by hammering them). The example mod has some good examples and good starting points, but I'm having trouble with it. In particular, I'm having trouble getting...
  10. mouseas

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I think I'm misunderstanding what you're describing here. How would this be any better/different than just having a stack of 999 wire?
  11. mouseas

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Traps. All kinds of traps in tiers ranging from early game to end game. A trap which holds a weapon. If it's a mana-using weapon, the trap has 50 mana and regenerates mana as if it were a player standing still. If it uses ammo, that ammo has to be supplied in a second slot. It can be triggered...
Back
Top Bottom