Recent content by Move The Sky

1. Move The Sky

Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

There are many things Terraria could be awarded. But with its last update, many things were implemented with seemingly intense disdain for the playerbase. Torch luck and npc housing restrictions, meteor armor's set effect, bombing meteors, restricting accessory storage in the cosmetic slots...
  2. Move The Sky

No problem. I've got to keep my eye on fellow felines...

No problem. I've got to keep my eye on fellow felines...
  3. Move The Sky

Thank you for being worth watching ! :3

Thank you for being worth watching ! :3
  4. Move The Sky

Let's talk Overpowered Jungle Turtles...

It's meant to be challenging so you have a reason to progress to the next tier of armor. If it's a big problem you can always start your own safe chlorophyte farm.
  5. Move The Sky

Tips on dodging Martian Saucer's Laser?

The laser doesn't go through blocks, grapple under something to hide and heal or even shoot from relative safety.
  6. Move The Sky

you could have been great

you could have been great
  7. Move The Sky

Game Mechanics Gating the Terra Blade past Plantera

I don't see the issue. If it was really a balance issue, you could just prevent solar eclipses from happening until Plantera is defeated.
  8. Move The Sky

Game Mechanics Cutting the ropes

The first thing I thought of was someone trolling and destroying a hellevator. Then from other posts I realized how easy it is to place rope, yet how hard it is to mine it all away. Guess I support then !
  9. Move The Sky

Other Remove Blood and gore

I'm very sensitive to gore and I found it very off-putting at first. I can support removing it from death animations. I wouldn't support changing the nature of certain enemies or bosses to accommodate it, however. Like others said, it's an important theme, especially in the crimson area.
  10. Move The Sky

Official TCF is Adding to the Staff Team - Public Application Details

I haven't been as active as I'd like to be on this forum. I might apply if you need a mod for the suggestions subforums, other than that I guess I'd rather not. Good luck to new mods out there.
  11. Move The Sky

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Placeable materials

That pile of gel looks hilarious.
  12. Move The Sky

Blocks & Decoration Meteorites need more content!

Meteorites are a mid-level ore that continue to rain down upon the landscape. However, this also happens to be one of the ores with very few uses. After you've gotten armor better than meteorite, you probably aren't going to need this ore, despite it constantly crashing into the world. The...
  13. Move The Sky

Blocks & Decoration Plinths: A New Way Of Playing Capture The Gem

I really like this idea, we really need to make those huge gems placeable as decoration. A plinth for them would work nicely.
Back
Top Bottom