Recent content by Mr. AL

1. Mr. AL

Stubbed my toe

Stubbed my toe
  2. Mr. AL

20 days left

20 days left
  3. Mr. AL

I’m a little bit late, but happy 2nd birthday to this account!!!!!!!!! The Birthday Party is...

I’m a little bit late, but happy 2nd birthday to this account!!!!!!!!! The Birthday Party is next Thursday at 12:00 pm MST. Everyone will be invited to this fun-filled Hotwheels themed birthday bash. RSVP below
  4. Mr. AL

I have completed my long and arduous journey. I have now watched all Yo Mama videos on YouTube...

I have completed my long and arduous journey. I have now watched all Yo Mama videos on YouTube. What a seriously underrated anime.
  5. Mr. AL

Nah the 5th one

Nah the 5th one
  6. Mr. AL

Dude also broke the only wall I didn’t have insurance for.

Dude also broke the only wall I didn’t have insurance for.
  7. Mr. AL

I hate the Kool Aid Man. He just destroyed one of my walls while screaming “OH YEAH!”. It’s...

I hate the Kool Aid Man. He just destroyed one of my walls while screaming “OH YEAH!”. It’s almost like he enjoys damaging others property. What an evil person.
  8. Mr. AL

That was an okay movie, but I didn’t understand the ending. Making the exterminator come in and...

That was an okay movie, but I didn’t understand the ending. Making the exterminator come in and kill all the rats was a really bizarre way to end it. 10/10 great movie
  9. Mr. AL

Not a big fan of online schooling. The best part of school was not paying attention in Spanish...

Not a big fan of online schooling. The best part of school was not paying attention in Spanish class and instead having a conversation with the person sitting next to you about how much of an artistic masterpiece the Madagascar movie was.
  10. Mr. AL

Incorrect

Incorrect
  11. Mr. AL

Hay is for horses. Change my mind

Hay is for horses. Change my mind
  12. Mr. AL

How deranged was the person who created Strawberry Milk. No sane person can create such an...

How deranged was the person who created Strawberry Milk. No sane person can create such an unholy combination.
  13. Mr. AL

Watermelon is a bad fruit. What’s the appeal of a fruit that tastes like water. I just don’t get it

Watermelon is a bad fruit. What’s the appeal of a fruit that tastes like water. I just don’t get it
  14. Mr. AL

My dreams concern me

My dreams concern me
  15. Mr. AL

Interesting. Can’t see why they wouldn’t cover these important details in the show.

Interesting. Can’t see why they wouldn’t cover these important details in the show.
Back
Top Bottom