Recent content by Mr Blaze

1. Mr Blaze

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

OMG!! You guys are awesome <3
  2. Mr Blaze

Video Terraria, But I start in harmode with Terraprisma only

If i play hardcore, I'll just die to traps. I'll think about it tho.
  3. Mr Blaze

The final episode of this lets play is out. Thank you for all the support and kind words. It helps me stay motivated to make more videos. Thank you.
  4. Mr Blaze

Second Episode: Next Episode will be the finale where we take on the mech bosses. The terraprisma would destroy the mech bosses if we were to fight them one by one. So, I'm thinking of doing mecha-meyhem. What are your thoughts on that. Big thanks for all the support here on tcf and on...
  5. Mr Blaze

Yeah, I saw that video. I also left some feedback in the comments. Hope it helps!
  6. Mr Blaze

Yes, This is a master mode world. I got bombs pretty early on in the adventure, so I thought i'd use them to mine wood, stone and iron. Buying furnace and anvil from the merchant is also a great idea but exploring underground also gives me a chance to get heart crystals. I'm not gonna go all...
  7. Mr Blaze

Good luck with your FTW master hardcore run ( I'll do better challenges after i'm a bit more used to recording and editing lets plays. The main purpose of this series is for me to know how to make a good lp series )
  8. Mr Blaze

Openshot video editor I learned by watching tutorials on youtube. This is the first time I'm doing a challenge. So I wanted it to be something simple. However, I will attempt this without the terraprisma in the future Thanks 🙂
  9. Mr Blaze

Today I decided to try something new and start a new harmode world. To play on this world, I made a new charecter that has a terraprisma but no pickaxe or axe. First episode: Second Episode : Third Episode (finale) : I haven't done a challenge ever before and don't know if this is...
  10. Mr Blaze

Video Master Mode Boss Guides

If you watch my videos and find areas where i can improve on, please let me know here. Thank you :)
  11. Mr Blaze

Texture Pack The Thundercloud Texture Pack

I really like EoC re sprite.
  12. Mr Blaze

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Cant wait for Steam Workshop. I'm so hyped! Big thanks to the devs for continuing to give terraria updates even though they said they are done with the game.
  13. Mr Blaze

I'm a bit busy right now with school but I am working on videos in my free time. Thanks for the support :pinky:
  14. Mr Blaze

Glad to hear that my editing was alright. I had no prior experience with editing and I took me a whole week to get familiar with my video editing software. Even after that it still takes me so long to edit up a video. But I really enjoy it though.
Back
Top Bottom