Mr.Crash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i learned of the release date for Attack on Titan for psvita, ten days after my bday IM FRIGGING HYPED ! :D
    well after a week or 2 of asking why partychat no longer works with terraria on the psvita, my work was all for not. #supportthepsvita
    anyone besides me have issues with partychat with terraria on the psvita? im in need of help with this & left in the dark here.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i think there's a section on the forum where you could report that, im not sure i cant help more due i only have the game on pc. :(
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    at this point im happy to any help i can, ty tho
    HEY TERRAIRA MAKERS! why does partychat not work with terraria on the psvita? i still don't understand why it doesn't work.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    This entire post is hilarious

But ill tag the people who make the console editions

@505Games
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    i got to get their attention some how, thank you
    why does terraria not allow partychat on the psvita? the in game chat does not work cross platform in multiplayer
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    .. I guess I'll never get an answer huh? :/
    idk if its a bug or an exploit, but i am able to purchase the steampunker's wings (even tho it crashed my psvita)
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    In 1.3 you can buy them normally, but... 1.3 isn't on consoles yet as far as I know, and I can't imagine why those wings would crash the game...
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    when 1.2 was first released on consoles (with the massive bug issues) i could buy the steampunker's wings at any time. I was unable to purchase them after the next update
    not to sound old (even though im 22 ) but im starting to see why people say that this generation is the definition of morons.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's not the generation itself. It's just youth as a whole, since the dawn of time. If I remember correctly, Socrates despised the youth of his time too.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Ditto to aesir, its just that more than around half of youths are not very smart mostly because they are young and theyre developing their brains. However I feel like most dont even try to even give an effort to act properly.
    whenever console gets 1.3 it should also have a new endgame boss too. Ocram is nice though (looks like a giant headcrab)
    *first world problem* can't get the honey goggles for the life of me :/
    Reactions: Aesir
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    after 5 hours of farming the dammed queen bee, the spoils are finally mine
    does anyone have a psvita that has mental analog sticks besides me?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Fairly sure most analog sticks don't grow a mind of their own.
    is it common for a psvita's analog sticks to act up on their own without touching them?
    need something to burn the days away while waiting for the console update, suggestions? >.>
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You could prick yourself on a spindle.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Doom. zDoom. GzDoom. Brutal Doom. Project Brutality.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom