Recent content by Mr.Murlok

1. Mr.Murlok

Cookie Clicker & Terraria Inspired mini web game

Hey, I understand it was really hard to balance but i loved the obsidian + hellstone to hellbars thing, maybe we could have it back someday or do you have decided to give up on that ? Also I think the gem system isnt really fun, i mean that past a not so far point clicking to get gems is...
  2. Mr.Murlok

Jewsus goes to Egypt?

Really impressive, as always
  3. Mr.Murlok

MrMurlok's 2nb Builds Collection

Edit : Added a little Stone Bridge i just made. I'm also thinking about a bigger build these days, I dont know yet how it will look like.
  4. Mr.Murlok

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo It's okay i just started today :) If it had to be done that's good.
  5. Mr.Murlok

Prestige reset not working ? I reseted with ~10.000.000 gems and got no Prestige Points. Or do I need more ? Thanks for the job done it's pretty cool so far ! Edit : I bought the "????" upgrade playing the 0.7.0 version (100 hellstone bars) and I see it is now 10M gems to get the upgrade, so I...
  6. Mr.Murlok

CC Creation Compendium # 21

Pretty cool builds, as usual :joy:
  7. Mr.Murlok

Edit : Added the Flying Teleport Center
  8. Mr.Murlok

Cleverbot

I have no screenshot but Cleverbot just went full Jaden Smith : "Then why do you want to be human if you are human?"
  9. Mr.Murlok

Starbound Thread

Great potential but needs a lot more work to be a real coherent game with massive replay value. I'm looking forward the next updates. Some elements are great and I think Terraria 2 will be a sort of Mix between Terraria and Starbound, that would be awesome.
  10. Mr.Murlok

Oops I read too fast and I thought you were talking about the plating. As Freenight told you these are cogs.
  11. Mr.Murlok

Tin Plating painted with Grey Paint, you can see the non-painted Tin Plating on the Dirigible
  12. Mr.Murlok

Hello all ! As I stated in This Thread, I started a new world in which I am experimenting various builds. This thread will be updated from time to time when another build is completed. Let's start with the Spawn, a tower made of red and gold bricks with room for multiple teleporters. The...
  13. Mr.Murlok

I liked it but wouldnt like to have it as a natural occuring biome :)

I liked it but wouldnt like to have it as a natural occuring biome :)
Back
Top Bottom