Recent content by Mr.Oofity

1. Mr.Oofity

Extractinator method failing to pull moditem variables properly, and not deleting the item when used

Hello! Having an issue with the ExtractinatorUse (int extractinatorBlockType, ref int resultType, ref int resultStack) method in mod item. I'm attempting to have a group of items be extractable, and when done so give "Scrap metal" and destroy the item. Based on how high the items level...
  2. Mr.Oofity

A bias Calamity Mod Review.

I assume this journey has unfortunately ended early... Unfortunate
  3. Mr.Oofity

Dang, it’s been a whole month. Time is going fast
  4. Mr.Oofity

has the calamity adventure ended?
  5. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Mod suggestions for other people to make out of

you have to speed run bosses with the song playing, with 2 and a half minutes to kill, and you have 1 in 7.5 trillion luck now
  6. Mr.Oofity

I am very interested in seeing this review and seeing what you think of the mod. Having a outside perspective from someone who had never seen the mod before is nice and gives some of the best insights and criticism for a mod, as not everyone will be playing with a blindfold off. Honestly, from...
  7. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Read Underflow when doing multiplayer for my mod

I've been working on a mod for the past 9 months, though recently about a month ago, I've been getting this error each time I attempt doing multiplayer: invalid operation at this state. It only happens with my mod, and when looking at server logs, I see "Read underflow 0 of 1 bytes caused by...
  8. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Question, how can you modify a enemies name? I am making a mod where certain enemies can become Elite enemies, having higher stats and inflict different effects. So far everything works alright, color change, stat up. Other than 2 problems being spiders when switching gaining new elite affixes...
  9. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Risk of Rain Mod

Released a small mod called Artifact of Spite from Risk of Rain as a teaser for whats to come. All it includes is the effect of the artifact.
  10. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Risk of Rain Mod

(Not out yet, will be released soon hopefully) I know that there are already 2 Risk of Rain mods being made currently, those being Risk of Slime Rain and the Risk of Rain 2 mod, but I've been wanting to make a RoR mod for a while now, and see it as a great way to help teach myself how to mod. I...
  11. Mr.Oofity

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

After thinking about what to submit for nearly a month, since terraria has been my favorite game since 2012 or 2013, and I wanted to put as much thought and love into what I am submitting, trying to think of idea's on how it would work on the player and such, so I present to you, the Void Walker...
  12. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader How to make buff's change enemy and player colors

Attempting to make mod that add in buff's that both enemies and players can get, which would change their colors, some stats, and allow them to inflict a debuff on hit. So far the only 2 things I am having problems with is actually having attacks inflict the debuff, and the color changing part...
  13. Mr.Oofity

error when reloading mod

Found a solution for you if you haven't gotten one already. Delete the (modname).assemblyinfo.cs file each time you get that error. Fixed my issue. Make sure you delete the one giving you problems though.
  14. Mr.Oofity

error when reloading mod

I have been having the same problem, every time I change something when starting a mod, it won't build because of this.
  15. Mr.Oofity

tModLoader Some of the weirdest mods out there?

Underhaul. Combine it with OverHaul and you will get a new beast(note that combining underhaul and overhaul can corrupt the world you play on so know that)
Back
Top Bottom