Recent content by Mr.Willywonka

1. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Hey, this mod's a ton of fun, great work on it! I was just wondering about the archmage's amulet. I've got the dark fragment, but Recipe Browser won't tell me where to find the other half. Any hints?
  2. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've been having an annoying bug with the storage heart. Everything works well until I try to take a single item out of the storage heart, and the world crashes and gives me this error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at MagicStorage.StorageGUI.SlotFocusLogic() at...
  3. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My mistake, I didn't actually click on the link and took the screencap under Download and Installation
  4. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is the manual download caught up to the TModLoader download? It says the manual is at 1.1.7.01 and the TModLoader is at 1.3.4.1.
  5. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

@Jofairden Thanks for the help!
  6. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Whenever I try to use any cube I get this error: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'. at Loot.UI.CubeRerollUI.UpdateModifierLines() at Loot.UI.UIRerollItemPanel.PostOnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e) at...
  7. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Random Crates Mod

Personally I feel like the percentages are too high because by the time you get past Plantera, the crates will drop virtually useless items, the only ones of use being potions and the Enchanted Sundial. It could also make it too easy to get Adamantite and the like. I think maybe 1/10 drop chance...
  8. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah. Thank you both for the help!
  9. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For whatever reason, I have killed multiple Desert Scourges, and more recently Cryogen, and the ore isn't spawning.
  10. Mr.Willywonka

Weapons & Equip Bulletproof Vest

I don't know about this. Not many enemies fire bullets and 15 defense is far too much for a single accessory. If it is an armor piece, then it will be far outclassed by other armor sets. Also, .0125% is a 1 in 8000 drop chance. To put that into perspective, the slime staff, I believe the rarest...
  11. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader Hell's Gorge Mod

Man! Those are some fancy sprites! I have good hopes for the future of this mod!
  12. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

For whatever reason, after defeating the Destroyer as the first Mech boss, The Spirit Biome didn't spawn, but grass blocks were removed from a big area, but left trees, sunflowers, etc., and made small patches of dirt walls in the background. I'm assuming that it's a bug?
  13. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Duh, I feel kinda stupid now. Thanks for the help!
  14. Mr.Willywonka

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For whatever reason, the mod browser isn't letting me download the update. I'll hit update, then it will download, but it's downloading 1.2.13.6, despite saying on the browser that it is 1.3.0.0. I've also tried uninstalling the mod manually, then re-downloading the mod off the browser, but the...
  15. Mr.Willywonka

Pixel Art Wonka's Works

@neoselket , @KingNtheYoloMaster , I'm really sorry that I made you wait this long, but school has been difficult lately. I'm also really sorry to say that I just couldn't make any of your requests look any good. :/
Back
Top Bottom