Recent content by Mr_masker16

1. M

PC NPC's take forever to move to different houses even off screen

ive found out that they do move to their home but only at night for some reason
  2. M

im not saying they don't move into a house, Im saying they don't move to different houses
  3. M

I've changed the OP becuase the pylon thing seems to be resolved
  4. M

Oh alright. I'll try to sort out the npc thing but I hope they fix the teleport thing.
  5. M

nah that's what im trying to get
  6. M

in the forest town i have Guide, Merchant and Zoologist
  7. M

So i've started a new terraria playthrough and the NPC's take FOREVER to move to different homes, even when they're offscreen. This only started happening for me in 1.4.2 so I'm wondering if it's a bug.
  8. M

I stopped playing terraria around near the end of 2020, should I restart?

i guess seeing as I'm at the start of hardmode that It's not too different from starting again, thanks for the advice
  9. M

I guess, I'll see what other people say and then ill think about it. I'm just worried that I've lost my momentum with my current playthrough but like I said, I'll give it some thought
  10. M

I was more so having trouble with forgetting what i was doing in my current playthrough and forgetting some stuff of the game
  11. M

I started my playthrough around when 1.4 came out but sorta fell off by Hardmode around late 2020 so its been a good many months, so I'm wondering if I should start again or if I should just use the one i have already.
  12. M

Resolved Can you transfer modded saves between pcs or laptops

Idk if this is a obvious question or not but im saying it anyway. If I had all the mods that made up the save on my laptop and then transfered said save from my pc to my laptop, would that work? Because I dont really wanna start over again from the laptop
Back
Top Bottom