Recent content by MrChainChomp

1. MrChainChomp

Ban the user above you!

Banned because you don't do stuff for free.
  2. MrChainChomp

What did you do to my cousin?! :dryadcry:

What did you do to my cousin?! :dryadcry:
  3. MrChainChomp

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

GabdsineSqyurrek ...I tried.
  4. MrChainChomp

NPCs & Enemies Fix Angler typo

Nah, he's just declaring he caught the entirety of the Jungle Surface :dryadgrin:
  5. MrChainChomp

Game Mechanics Please add shimmer recipes to guide 🥺

Fair point. It would remove it's whole vibe and things, but I think maybe adding like a way to keep track of what an effect does would at least be cool. Like throwing in gold would permanently tell you that recipe.
  6. MrChainChomp

Game Mechanics Please add shimmer recipes to guide 🥺

This would be really helpful, because Shimmer just seems so overwhelming. A friend of mine just ignores shimmer altogether because of how many combinations there are (and because if you throw something in, it might get downgraded like ore).
  7. MrChainChomp

Hey!

Hey!
  8. MrChainChomp

What enemy gets on your nerves?

If you even play OoA, then it's those horrific Wyverns for me.
  9. MrChainChomp

Other Creeper costume

You mean this?
  10. MrChainChomp

xenforo is pretty bad, but it almost has a nostalgic feel to me... is that weird?

xenforo is pretty bad, but it almost has a nostalgic feel to me... is that weird?
  11. MrChainChomp

Snow style is the worst style, it's basically light mode. Change my mind. %:sigh:

Snow style is the worst style, it's basically light mode. Change my mind. %:sigh:
  12. MrChainChomp

My Singing Monsters thread

Cold is best imo
  13. MrChainChomp

Does Lava count as a trap for the sake of statue farming?

This. Using the Blade Staff or Sanguine Staff might be the most optimal at that point. I don't think there's any Pre-HM Minions that fly through blocks, so putting a physical minion like Slime Staff or Vampire Frog in a box with statues could also work, as long as they don't fly back to you.
  14. MrChainChomp

Howdy :dryadhappy:

Howdy :dryadhappy:
Back
Top Bottom