Recent content by MrDarkHorse

1. M

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

FYI I have a T-Mobile galaxy s6, and my phone has been telling me for a couple weeks that it has an update, but it won't install even though it downloads. Same issue as last time when the update hadn't been pushed out to all devices.
  2. M

Some good news, I was able to install the latest update on my Galaxy S6 this morning, and all of my data is still there.
  3. M

Nice thought but it wasn't there
  4. M

I have a Galaxy S6, but am unable to install the update. It says the update is available, and I can download it, but it never installs. Also, I'm unable to open the app anymore cause I'm stuck in the install. I REALLY hope I didn't lose my game, too.
  5. M

Got the update on my Galaxy S6. So far no problems, and as a bonus, was able to give my son a Paladin's Hammer so he could get going on starting over.
  6. M

Appreciate it, man. We do have an iPad, so maybe I'll take the offer to get a code for the iOS version. My son is afraid to play it on his Kindle now cause he doesn't want to lose anymore characters or worlds.
  7. M

We had the same issue on one of our Kindle Fires, and we were able to solve the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling. Unfortunately, of course, you lose any local saves that way.
  8. M

That's very upsetting. I mean, I bet this particular character represents something close to 100 hours of play for my son. At some point, when the other update becomes available, I can give my son some items from my game, but it sucks. He was miserable about it this morning and told me he...
  9. M

Definitely not deleting anything. I told my son not to mess with anything in case there was a fix. The version number is: 11981 Support ticket created.
  10. M

Yes it's a local save
  11. M

Sigh. New development. Today when my son tries to load his character this is what he gets: Still on a 3rd generation kindle. Please tell me that this is recoverable
  12. M

Breaking news! Turns out on my son's Kindle I was running in normal mode, and he usually runs in Free Time (the kid mode). SOOOO, after we logged into Free Time, the app had to re-update itself, and his local data was there! (also, his cloud save data worked correctly... so it looks like only...
  13. M

Sorry, I should have put a winky face in there or something. It sucks when everyone is super excited and we're personally experiencing nothing but frustration. Seriously i feel like a terrible father right now that I just erased my son's game. Yeah we tried that. I appreciate you trying to...
  14. M

I suspect that the app will not appear for any non-Kindle devices at this time. On my wife's phone (Nexus 5) I went to the Amazon Underground app and attempted to install Terraria. She has never installed it, but we share the same amazon account, so it shows up as purchased in her Cloud tab...
Back
Top Bottom