Recent content by MrDerpHerpin

1. MrDerpHerpin

Mod Request: Advanced Difficulty Mode Mod

as the title says, i think it would be awesome if anyone could make a mod that makes terraria harder than the expert mode that already exists. (i do not know if doing this is even possible, but if anyone could make a mod like this, then thank you! oh and it would be best if it was for TmodLoader)
  2. MrDerpHerpin

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

that sounds good too! either way i like both ideas personally.
  3. MrDerpHerpin

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i would LOVE another stage after moon lord!
  4. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

will do, thanks again man!
  5. MrDerpHerpin

no need to worry, just fixed it. there was an issue with the framework setup, apparently windows...

no need to worry, just fixed it. there was an issue with the framework setup, apparently windows 10 uses this framework by default. so i restarted my pc, did another fresh install of the XNA framework and now it works. oh and apparently disabling the steam overlay on terraria helps with the fps...
  6. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

just did that 1 min. ago, and while it did allow the world to load, the game still runs at a terrible framerate. okay, relaunched the game and it works at full speed now. thank you!
  7. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

just got back on, testing the game real quick. okay, so the game works, but the framerate issue is still present.
  8. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

alright, thank you for assisting me btw. restarting so i will be back in a little bit.
  9. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

i have tried that with failed results sadly. it was working correctly at 6:00PM yesterday, played it all week up until today. yes, i have verified the game before about 5 minutes ago, the only thing i have not tried yet is restarting my pc. and no, i have not made any major changes to my pc...
  10. MrDerpHerpin

Crashing on Windows 10

okay, no matter what, terraria just stopped working today, and i have tried almost everything, i am coming to the conclusion that it HAS to be a windows 10 compatability issue, as i have tried re-installing EVERYTHING and nothing works. it will either crash, or run but play at a horrendous...
  11. MrDerpHerpin

will do, thank you.

will do, thank you.
  12. MrDerpHerpin

please help me, i can no longer enjoy terraria due to issues with windows 10 (or at least i...

please help me, i can no longer enjoy terraria due to issues with windows 10 (or at least i suspect windows 10 is the issue), i cannot create or load worlds on terraria anymore without getting the out of memory error or without the game failing to load the map...
  13. MrDerpHerpin

PC Terraria Crash "System.OutOfMemoryException" Windows 10.

i've reinstalled the ,net framework and it plays, but now it is severely laggy with the framerate. i run on a decent gaming pc too, gtx 660 i5 quad core @ 3.10 GHz 2 TB SSHD @7200 RPM 16GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz oh and i am using windows 10 just updated java, creating a new world to test out my...
  14. MrDerpHerpin

PC Terraria Crash "System.OutOfMemoryException" Windows 10.

they need to seriously update this as it is making the game unplayable for me, and i am not happy about this.
  15. MrDerpHerpin

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thank you! this is an awesome tool!
Back
Top Bottom