Recent content by mrkite77

1. mrkite77

Standalone How the XNB shaders work

Try using ./xnb2shader since it's not in your path.
  2. mrkite77

Sorry I didn't see this.. it works now. I forced ssl a while ago.
  3. mrkite77

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

Is OpenGL? This doesn't use DX.
  4. mrkite77

The .exe is built outside of the current directory.. it should be in a folder like "build-Terrafirma-Desktop_Qt_5_12.." in the same directory as the main Terrafirma folder. So go into that folder, then go into release, and copy the .exe into the source folder.. of course you only need to do...
  5. mrkite77

Which shader did you try it on? It should still work since XNA hasn't changed in like a decade... but also, not every .xnb is a shader, a ton of them are textures (I have other tools that will convert .xnb textures into .pngs) edit: I suppose terraria could've updated to dx10 shaders, which...
  6. mrkite77

Someone had a similar problem, I posted a possible solution here: Windows executable doesn't run · Issue #104 · mrkite/TerraFirma
  7. mrkite77

It does require 64-bit win10.. but it should give an error if you try to run it on 32bit windows.
  8. mrkite77

Updated for 1.4.0.4. Now uses Terraria's own localization files so the tiles and chest contents can be in the same language you play terraria in.
  9. mrkite77

I think it does rely on some things that were introduced in Vista. So yeah, won't work in XP.
  10. mrkite77

Yeah, it did... but it's been removed because it was ridiculously slow in the new version. I'm hoping to replace the lighting code with a gpu shader whenever I get the time.
  11. mrkite77

Yeah.. it's been updated for 1.3.4.
  12. mrkite77

Okay.. new Windows binaries released to support 1.3.3 OSX and Linux binaries will have to wait until monday. Edit: bumped to version 3.0.13. (and now to 3.0.14.. stupid patches) Edit2: OSX and Linux binaries are available now.
  13. mrkite77

Not all defines are used.. I think it's because they were defined and used, then someone changed the shader and didn't realize that the HLSL compiler doesn't remove unused constants.
  14. mrkite77

No idea.. I don't use mods.
  15. mrkite77

Sigh. Okay.. 3.0.11 is out for all platforms. Works with the hotfix. Thanks enigmaquip for the PR.
Back
Top Bottom