MrMarkedMantis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well time passes Fuznuggs my pet tarantula died today In memory I will make pixelart of him in terraria.
    Azu
    Azu
    Tarantulas are adorable, rest in piece Fuznuggs. :(
    well after defeating enraged plantera with my challenge (to see the challenge just go to my recent activity) on my ranger character I found
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    the chain gun and elf melter back to back from 2 santa-nk1s on wave 9 so I'd say chrismas came early. (im a ranger)
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    "CHRISTMAS"
    anyone got the creeper costume? I've got the alien creature costume and pumpkin costume.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Yep, I've got a whole server world that I had loads of the costumes saved on, back when they came out in late 2013. :)
    in need of blue dye or blueberries im willing to give a jungle key for some blue dye or blueberries.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Can't find blueberries? They're quite common.
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    idk why I can't they are supposed to be common but I only have one.
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    I should also say im on console so if its more common on pc then I understand why everyone thinks im crazy to give boss items for common dye.
    bQKYooz.png
    Plz chill, or else ill poupon you
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    fine I'll delete the messages one last time.... sorry
    MrMarkedMantis
    MrMarkedMantis
    everyone chill now?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I'm not going to pretend that it bothers me, because it doesn't, not really. It's still probably a better idea to post them all as comments, though.

Killing DG for the first time must be a really good feeling; can't blame you for being excited!
    looking for some players to help with the pumpkin moon any loot you pick up you can keep with no complaints from me i've got the summons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom