Recent content by mrr00s

1. mrr00s

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well not just the tiles, but remove every item/weapon/enemy/npc and so on. Should be included as a mod in tModLoader.
  2. mrr00s

If you would like to do a total conversion mod, would it be hard to have a mod that removes everything in the game except dirt/grass? (Like flatworld setting in Minecraft).
  3. mrr00s

Ah mod browser - very cool :).
  4. mrr00s

tModLoader EldAccessories

Good ideas. In fact I have already made a ankh shield upgrade that I have sent to Infinite Power for integration with his mod. But I missed the hand warmer, good catch. Will add that as well. I few of those accessories are already in the Kung Fu gear, so I didn't add those. But added flesh...
  5. mrr00s

tModLoader Quality of Life

News: Finished a new shield combo accessories that will be included in next release. Good idea. Forgot about those. Will add them in a future release.
  6. mrr00s

Good find. Fixed.
  7. mrr00s

By request updated to tModLoader 0.5.0. Also added 4 Yoyo accessories. Not playtested much. I think this will be one of the last versions of this mod as more and more gets integrated to Quality of Life.
  8. mrr00s

Weapons & Equip Improving Summoner and Pre-Hardmode Ranger Progression

Very nice work. You are a really good spriter and have good ideas. I hope this come to life (maybe here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tmodloader-tremor-remastered.28695/page-9). Suggestion: in your changes/balancing - show the original value in parentheses for comparison.
  9. mrr00s

I like that items shows up if the mod is disabled. But when you disable a mod, load the game, get an disabled item, update the mod to a new version, load the game again, the disabled items wont be upgraded/linked to the new version of the mod and is lost forever.
  10. mrr00s

Maybe it is because I have not updated this mod to new tModLoader. Don't know if I should update this separate from Quality of Life.
  11. mrr00s

I will make a combo of the 2 mods this weekend. I think I do at least, if nothing unforseen happens. Infinite power does not have much time as before to work on the mod. And it will be for modloader 0.4.1 as 0.5.0 is not out yet.
  12. mrr00s

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tmodloader-eldaccessories.31701/ In my thread.
  13. mrr00s

tModLoader Cave Story

Cool mod. Some suggestions though: * Why restrict shoot direction on some of the items? * Cool that you fly by shooting Machinegun downwards, but should it not move you backwards when you should straigt ahead too? * Maybe improve the graphics a bit so it fit more into Terraria (and not this...
  14. mrr00s

I have a ToDo list if you want to know some of my future plans. tModLoader has an excellent example mod, and decompiling Terraria gives alot of code you can learn from.
  15. mrr00s

Yes you are right, it was really just a placeholder till this merge with Quality of Life.
Back
Top Bottom